Timmycake worship Thread - The God of Mapping

Started by TheCracker
29/12/2010 18:03
Page 1 of 2
TheCracker29/12/2010 18:03

Hail to the king of mapping, Timmycake.

Imho the last 3 maps were the best thing that happened to KZ in a long long while. They are just incredible, I love them so much.
Please keep going Timmycake, you are a genious, bestow us with your wonderful maps!

Timmycakes mapper29/12/2010 18:07

Blessings to you, acolytes of the Hammer...

this is a weird thread o.O

but you're welcome ><

Žaidėjas132429/12/2010 18:07(edited 29/12/2010 18:08)

Those maps are not for KZ. Jumps are horrible, and there is nothing else to do apart from shooting a movie.

TheCracker29/12/2010 18:08

The jumps are ingenious, finally something new in the old rotten swamp of overused jumps.

kaynerecord holder29/12/2010 18:16

Originally posted by Žaidėjas1324
Those maps are not for KZ. Jumps are horrible, and there is nothing else to do apart from shooting a movie.

agree..

he did a great job for sure but.. boring maps :/

akM29/12/2010 18:17

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by Žaidėjas1324
Those maps are not for KZ. Jumps are horrible, and there is nothing else to do apart from shooting a movie.

agree..

he did a great job for sure but.. boring maps :/


agree

TheCracker29/12/2010 18:24

No wonder KZ community is screwed if they don't know what good maps look like...

Don't listen to them Timmycakes, your maps are great!

koukouz mapperrecord holder29/12/2010 18:42(edited 29/12/2010 18:43)

Indeed these maps are awesome, and the jumps are ingenious. I hope you won't feel discouraged by people who can only enjoy speedmaps nowaday. What you did is real kz, with of course more difficulty.

Keep bringing us new stuff, it's clearly needed to change the narrow minds around.

Anyway I'm not sure it requires a thread... a pm would have done it

nobody^29/12/2010 19:04

Really great maps, I just love them! Keep going Timmycakes!

Dacca29/12/2010 19:25

these maps actually made me jump again

kaynerecord holder29/12/2010 20:56

Originally posted by TheCracker
No wonder KZ community is screwed if they don't know what good maps look like...

Don't listen to them Timmycakes, your maps are great!

yeah, the map LOOKS good, but that doesnt make it fun to play, record whatever.

TheCracker29/12/2010 21:21

Only because YOU like speedmaps where the Record is <30 seconds, doesn't mean everyone else does.
I personally HATE speedmaps, they are just a complete waste of time, why make maps that you can finish in 2 minutes?
Good maps take over 20 minutes to complete if you go slow and have records of 5-10 minutes.
And these are such maps.

Žaidėjas132429/12/2010 21:26

Hes not talking about speed maps. I bet hes talking about jumps. Duh.
Like in kz_emblem who the fuck likes bhoping with 1200 gravity or every third jump you have to use duck before jumping?

Punk^29/12/2010 21:39

Watch your tone Žaidėjas1324.
And to answer your question, people who enjoy challenging and new jumps.
This is the future of KZ. At some point, all maps will have a totally different set of jumps, compared to the maps nowadays.
Timmy is just like Leonardo Da Vinci.. way ahead of his time.

nobody^29/12/2010 21:44

Originally posted by Punk^
Watch your tone Žaidėjas1324.
And to answer your question, people who enjoy challenging and new jumps.
This is the future of KZ. At some point, all maps will have a totally different set of jumps, compared to the maps nowadays.
Timmy is just like Leonardo Da Vinci.. way ahead of his time.


+1337

TawNY29/12/2010 21:45

Timmy did a wonderful job, I think flammers are well, flamming, because I doubt they can even do the first block on those 3 new maps.
I share KKZ and Punk~ opinion :)

cahz0r Tournament #329/12/2010 22:22

Timmycakes is not the god of mapping lol :D but he is close as many others are. i agree that these maps are truly awesome but they are not flawless.

Žaidėjas132429/12/2010 22:54(edited 29/12/2010 22:56)

Dont you get me wrong. I am not trying to insult anyone by flaming. I'm just giving some fair critics to the man called "God" now.

opa29/12/2010 23:37

How come I still remember rad0n?

akM30/12/2010 00:21

Originally posted by opa
How come I still remember rad0n?


true haha

Originally posted by TheCracker
Only because YOU like speedmaps where the Record is <30 seconds, doesn't mean everyone else does.
I personally HATE speedmaps, they are just a complete waste of time, why make maps that you can finish in 2 minutes?
Good maps take over 20 minutes to complete if you go slow and have records of 5-10 minutes.
And these are such maps.


guess what; cs / kz or whatever, thats a waste of time.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.