Timmycake worship Thread - The God of Mapping

Started by TheCracker
29/12/2010 18:03
Page 2 of 2
Timmycakes mapper30/12/2010 00:27

i never asked for any of this :p if u like the maps yay! if u dont then thats fine too o.O i spent lots of time on the maps for YOU guys, not for me :P

how about we drop this god business, i have no ego to speak of

jack frog30/12/2010 01:29

Originally posted by Punk^
Watch your tone Žaidėjas1324.
And to answer your question, people who enjoy challenging and new jumps.
This is the future of KZ. At some point, all maps will have a totally different set of jumps, compared to the maps nowadays.
Timmy is just like Leonardo Da Vinci.. way ahead of his time.


lol, please… After 5 years it's about time for some new jumps. The maps are awesome, no doubt. I liked kz_emblem the most. The gravity bhop parts were annoying imo.

kyser30/12/2010 01:49

i would really like to see kz maps like the oldschool ones (cambodia, duke, inferno, indiana, etc)..

hope some oldschool mapper come back with some stuff like that!

ontopic: timmys maps arent that awesome, but i liked the 3 maps (jumps and atmosphere, in general), even tho some parts get boring, but still they are fun to play.

Punk^30/12/2010 03:38

Just enjoy red's maps kyser.
And I'm not talking about looks or anything, I'm talking about being innonative jack frog. There's new maps coming out all the time, with amazing looks but there aren't a lot of new maps, which also features innovative jumps. This is where timmy, is way ahead of his time.

akkord mapper30/12/2010 12:28

i worship the god of mapping - SilverNinja

CrazZzed30/12/2010 16:36

2nd map was pro had fun jumping it

Nikša Jovanovic30/12/2010 20:37

Have you ever heard about Radon?

CamelCloudrecord holder30/12/2010 21:36

The maps are good, but they get boring due to the length. I liked all three maps in the beginning, but after like 3 minutes of climbing they become boring.

dx^31/12/2010 01:35

liked maps =D

c0ld^31/12/2010 04:43

kz_eblem is boring and long.

Skizo_record holder31/12/2010 05:02

Originally posted by c0ld^
kz_eblem is boring and long.


kz_emblem* sick and enjoyable!

kraster11/01/2011 06:10(edited 11/01/2011 06:12)

Skaarj is best, his 2004 year map : http://cs-mapping.com.ua/filestmp/skaarj/de_arkanos/6.jpg
his 2005 map: http://cs-mapping.com.ua/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15620

kraster11/01/2011 06:13(edited 11/01/2011 06:13)

Originally posted by akkord
i worship the god of mapping - SilverNinja

because he made much slide maps? and you slide geek?

OddYsseus28/11/2011 16:05

I recently got back into kreedzing (a little bit at least).
I'm playing randomly on the servers and of all the new maps I came across I enjoyed kz_emblem the most.
It's no secret I like longer maps better and emblem fits nicely in that category.
So good job to you, Timmycakes.

Originally posted by OddYsseus
I recently got back into kreedzing (a little bit at least).
I'm playing randomly on the servers and of all the new maps I came across I enjoyed kz_emblem the most.
It's no secret I like longer maps better and emblem fits nicely in that category.
So good job to you, Timmycakes.


nice to see you oddysseus :p

And yeah Timmy i love your maps because of atmosphere and creativity but i hate the climb's,jumps. I think you should work more on jumps part next time ;)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.