Longjumps with only prestrafe

Started by Tafatt
15/11/2006 11:14
Page 4 of 4
Om114/08/2008 16:38(edited 14/08/2008 16:38)

you can't do a normal prestrafe and dont do a strafe in air becaus then u would have to let go of all buttons on keybord the exact time as you jump. That means u would have to time it PERFECT. tha't would be harder than doing a jumpbug.

the way Tafatt explains it is the right way to do max at lj without prestrafe.

I tried doing it with wallstrafe and got this stat:
Distance: 235.618621 MaxSpeed: 277.977386 (0.000) PreStrafe: 277.977386 Strafes: 0 Sync: 0
I know it's possbile to get 278 prestrafe, but takes alot precision so I didn't care to try any harder :P

but what ur takling about is doing lj with 1 strafe.

Spaniolu14/08/2008 17:44(edited 14/08/2008 17:44)

I did 239 and im sure that 240 its possible

img

Lolo`14/08/2008 18:49(edited 14/08/2008 20:14)

240 stats
here u go http://www.sendspace.com/file/zomcbz

SiMen.iiN14/08/2008 20:18

Come on guys!

Don't post picture or stats on 220 or 230

Post dem on 239 or 240 block!

My friend simen.6k made 239 on block

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulh172

And my record is 238 block,and my fall stats is 240.2

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=240yf1.jpg

padnaliQ14/08/2008 21:24

did only 237 block and 239 stats..

ehlak14/08/2008 22:06

238 Stats 234 Block

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.