fof_axn_scroll_killa

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
02/01/2011 20:31
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
hm^ mapper VIP02/01/2011 20:31(edited 02/01/2011 20:36)

Hey,

Why not a new map for the axn-section.
For me it is the best axn-map.
I think, everybody knows this map.

map

screen1

screen2

My vote is YES!

hf

D2B02/01/2011 20:54(edited 02/01/2011 20:54)

agree with you, for me this is the best axn map, it's a good map , the design is simple and beauti and it's more long than currents axn maps, imo, should have more maps like this

my vote is yes

nobody^02/01/2011 21:03(edited 02/01/2011 21:03)

I vote YES because of the map design.

omilo02/01/2011 21:12

Absolutely one of the best axn maps. This is one of the few axn maps that I like to play myselfe, and it's fun to look at demos on this map also. Well made map so there is no issue there.

YES

Chichin mapperrecord holder02/01/2011 21:35

YES because fof is great and kz needs axn maps

Marshall02/01/2011 22:17

Best axn map, realy fun and beutifull
My vote is: YES

yep02/01/2011 22:28

no.. Why? Cause the rent is too damn high!
Jk, I say yes.. Why? CaUSE THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

beuhnoix03/01/2011 01:07(edited 03/01/2011 01:08)

I will say 'Yes' because I like axn and FoF maps :)

yahabibii03/01/2011 01:12

My vote is YES, becouse this is one of best axn map. :) Also — is very good mapper.

perd0 mapper03/01/2011 02:10(edited 03/01/2011 02:10)

The only reason why i say yes is cause there isnt so many axn maps, and this one probably is the best of them.

Universe03/01/2011 07:39

My vote is YES because this map is the best axn map and because I like FoF maps :)

spr1n mapper03/01/2011 11:13

Indeed there could be more axn maps on XJ... and this map is good to start with. One of the nicest axn maps for sure, nothing more to add.

m0ver03/01/2011 14:48

I vote yes because map is beautiful and we didn't have AXN map for a long time. This alone makes it a precedent and it should be accepted.

XJ needs some updates :D

sNN03/01/2011 18:57

i think that xj need some new axn maps, i love the map's design and it will be interesting to see the demos on that maps ;p

a big YES from me.

dexxies03/01/2011 19:35

Yes, because it's not a map which can be destroyed in less than 1 second.

kalinskY03/01/2011 20:53

i dont even know what axn means, but i loved the desighn as well as the jumps and the atmosphere.YES!
FoF - president ?

jusuuh03/01/2011 22:14

Yes, best axn map in the scene :-)

I would like to see new axn maps too, go mappers go! :)

stresS04/01/2011 14:11

made by fof ? :D

good map, vote on Yes

PeTardO05/01/2011 14:30

Yes, map looks really good.

Pqst`06/01/2011 10:38

Originally posted by omilo
Absolutely one of the best axn maps. This is one of the few axn maps that I like to play myselfe, and it's fun to look at demos on this map also. Well made map so there is no issue there.

YES


Sorry for the quote but you said it all! So: YES!

Page 1 of 2