fof_axn_scroll_killa

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
02/01/2011 20:31
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
fizik06/01/2011 11:39

Originally posted by omilo
Absolutely one of the best axn maps. This is one of the few axn maps that I like to play myselfe, and it's fun to look at demos on this map also. Well made map so there is no issue there.

YES


+1. YES

geddyK06/01/2011 12:37(edited 06/01/2011 15:28)

I vote for Yes because it's simply FoF's map :)
And I also agree with most of the posts above.

kREWAN09/01/2011 11:06(edited 09/01/2011 11:33)

YES. For the same reason that many others have mention above.

Mews.12/01/2011 15:50

Yes , Just becaues its a FOF map.
Its pretty obvious he always makes great maps and this is not an exception :-)

LAKIKS12/01/2011 18:17

all fof map is good I SAY YESS

Sitka13/01/2011 09:17

Originally posted by Perdo
The only reason why i say yes is cause there isnt so many axn maps, and this one probably is the best of them.


Perdo got a point. And i like the enviroment so i'll say YES.

Ovidiu Dumitru13/01/2011 17:38

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2