Longjumps limit

Started by riXplreR
20/11/2006 17:12
Page 9 of 23
Trolis15/09/2008 22:18

Fo sho i wil du 5ple cj, and jump 284 junits.

I sed FO SHO.

$iw15/09/2008 23:03

lj - 258
cj - 271
bj - 250
hj - 245

zille15/09/2008 23:11

hmm..
lj-256
cj-272
bj-247
hj-243

dLx15/09/2008 23:18

LJ : 258
CJ : 270
DCJ : 272 :D
BJ : 248
HJ : 245

lonewolf VIP16/09/2008 01:49

Originally posted by Trolis
Fo sho i wil du 5ple cj, and jump 284 junits.

I sed FO SHO.

guy, will never matter if you do 10 or 30 ducks, but you have to jump with MAX 299.999999 pre.

NeMiQ2216/09/2008 10:16

I think:
LJ: 256
CJ: 272
BH: 248
HJ: 244

lonewolf VIP16/09/2008 13:12

lj 258 for sure. few ppls have done 257 (like peak, deus, etc)
and 256 will come.

t4l16/09/2008 19:14

LJ : 260
CJ : 270
DCJ : 280
BJ : 250
HJ : 245

haiko_n16/09/2008 19:26

i think :

Lj -----> 256
Cj -----> 268
Dcj -----> 278
Hj -----> 243
bhop -----> 246 mb 247

owned16/09/2008 22:37

lj: 257
cj: 270
dcj: 273
hj: 244
bh: 247

lalevUl16/09/2008 22:50(edited 16/09/2008 22:51)

Its really hard to say, but its kinda funny that people always thinks that the current wr cant be improved more then 1-2 units. When 254 was the lj wr no one thought 255 was possible and so on. Guess we will never know, but one thing is for sure, the current LJ,CJ,DCJ and BJ records will be beaten.

lonewolf VIP17/09/2008 00:04

yeah lalle, you are right. But i think have a "Maximum lj", "max cj", etc.
some people have done 257 stats, they can never do it again, but 257 is possible for exemple.

jenioz17/09/2008 14:48

257 lj imho unreal,
256 block - yes :)

haiko_n19/09/2008 09:53

I have an idea :) . To save this thread and after a long time who guess the right stats give him a gift ! :)
for exp. ( joining XJ's admins ) ( gold star next to the name ) :D:D .... It cans be anything

Froggy*19/09/2008 11:08(edited 19/09/2008 11:08)

I know that longjump limit is 259 cause i am map creator and models creator and i know 100% that longjump limit is 259

Ggs`19/09/2008 11:23

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
I think:
LJ: 256
CJ: 272
BH: 248
HJ: 244

c-walker`19/09/2008 13:35

Originally posted by owned
lj: 257
cj: 270
dcj: 273
hj: 244
bh: 247

same here.

Trolis19/09/2008 14:50

So i will do 18 uber strafes and jumps 300 units then...


BTW: Cj : 273, LJ : 257

yYy.Je PR@BR@19/09/2008 15:11

lj 258
hj 248-252
bj 248
cj 268
dcj or fcj (FOF) 270-2??
wj 275+++

Om119/09/2008 19:10

Originally posted by Froggy*
I know that longjump limit is 259 cause i am map creator and models creator and i know 100% that longjump limit is 259

would u mind explaining that?
I could say "270hj is possbile and I know that cuz I made cs!"

anyways:
LJ - 257
HJ - 244
BHOPLJ - 248
CJ - 269
DCJ - 273

Page 9 of 23

Please log in to post replies.