CS: oteofof [RELEASED!]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
12/01/2011 23:22
Read-Only
Page 8 of 8
zgooh27/04/2011 18:02

Oh no, I won't see the movie today, BUUUH.
Chill out, release it today or next month, Nubz, but make it worth it...

mJauZ^27/04/2011 23:01

Release date = 21.12.2012? :DD

DiENOS28/04/2011 07:25

just wait guys :)

jokeruz28/04/2011 12:22

i think the oteofof means only theddy owns fof :D but i can't wait to see the result ... ahhhh its killing me i wanna see t3h coolest movie ever i think?

samps28/04/2011 13:42

nubz shouldnt PROMISE that when it's released because he already dissapointed us :/

Nubz moviemaker28/04/2011 15:27

Wasn't my fault, vegas is crashing all the time so I gotta make the rendering harder and longer way.. My apologiez

samps28/04/2011 18:01

Oh. My bad, thought u rendered it already.. As you were sure it would have been released 26/4/2011

jokeruz28/04/2011 18:30

Don't flame him because of his Vegas.you don't even know what is to edit for months and then your Sony Vegas project to f**k up or even crash on the render,so sit still and wait till it gets released guys.

Marshell28/04/2011 19:01

Originally posted by jokeruz
Don't flame him because of his Vegas.you don't even know what is to edit for months and then your Sony Vegas project to f**k up or even crash on the render,so sit still and wait till it gets released guys.


so you know what is??

samps28/04/2011 19:24

jokeruz, he said that it will be released on today (26/4/2011) so thought it means he have rendered it alreayd.

DarkstyleR28/04/2011 19:26

LINK?

samps28/04/2011 19:40

It's not released yet

IceVip28/04/2011 21:23

huysen, don't you have any other stuff to do except spamming in this thread? when its released its released stop talking.

NOEL29/04/2011 13:52

I guess it's because he's starring in the movie.
I still wanna know who he is.

samps29/04/2011 14:05(edited 29/04/2011 14:06)

Im not starring.
IceVip, I do what i want to do as long im not breaking rules.

kemushi29/04/2011 19:18

Originally posted by huysen
Im not starring.
IceVip, I do what i want to do as long im not breaking rules.

word!

Nubz moviemaker01/05/2011 21:23

oteofof released!
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?279216.0

Page 8 of 8