CS: oteofof [RELEASED!]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
12/01/2011 23:22
Read-Only
Page 1 of 8
Nubz moviemaker12/01/2011 23:22(edited 01/05/2011 21:24)

Hello there!

As you all might have noticed this ''interesting'' project which i came out with today.. so a new fact I'm going to tell you is that this movie is going to include 2 really skilled players.. I also found most of the tricks for this movie and almost every of them are new and extremely hard!

I will use some kind of ''chilled'' dnb which i havent tried before.. One of the reasons is that it's that sort of music genre that everyone can listen and probably most of you likes it :p

I'm trying my best with this so i guess it may take some time, but i hope waiting is worth it :)

Some changes in the project: Music genre changed and the movie doesn't starr 2 players .. :)

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJK9ElOrTM

Project status: 90%!

Screens:
http://i53.tinypic.com/30t02ef.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/ixtst3.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/34hau4y.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/icjxq9.jpg [PROJECT FILE @ 10%]

UPDATE:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2rore2x.jpg

FLP13/01/2011 00:01

You are an asshole but my favourite moviemaker so gl :)

Nubz moviemaker13/01/2011 13:51

im glad and sad to hear that :D i know that im arrogant and bitch sometimes and im sorry about that :(

CamelCloudrecord holder13/01/2011 15:12(edited 13/01/2011 15:46)

Did I reveal the secret, Nubz? :)

Edit: Nevermind, good luck on the movie.

nobody^13/01/2011 17:22(edited 13/01/2011 17:26)

Good luck with this project, Nubz. I am really looking forward to this one.
However, is FoF starring in this movie?^^ "oteofof"

Cola^26/01/2011 14:16

gl nubz, I hope its gonna be finished soon :) I've heard something about the movie and uuhhh! ;)

* Project status: ??? %

nikitich moviemaker26/01/2011 18:13

this looks interesting. waiting.

Nubz moviemaker05/02/2011 12:13

few screens added and thread updated :)

x7.05/02/2011 14:06

very cool
i can't wait

evuly05/02/2011 18:47

Looks cool!

theddy05/02/2011 19:01

First screen looks epic.

D2B05/02/2011 19:41

waiting for this movie, gl with this project

Nubz moviemaker06/02/2011 11:34

Originally posted by nobody^
Good luck with this project, Nubz. I am really looking forward to this one.
However, is FoF starring in this movie?^^ "oteofof"

who knows :)

FadeToBlack06/02/2011 11:43

It looks as if it's gonna be epic movie @@ gl Nubz

Nukk06/02/2011 11:43

first screen is theddy's trick

Bl4cKGh0s706/02/2011 13:21

very awesome... project status 10% :( still waiting =D

Nubz moviemaker06/02/2011 13:32

Project status updated: 20% =)

unBreakS06/02/2011 13:39

Well gl on this project, seems like promising one
Can`t wait for the other screenshots =P

Nubz moviemaker06/02/2011 18:27

basic in-eye screen: http://i51.tinypic.com/34hau4y.jpg

sparkEE06/02/2011 19:35

ahhhhh -.- "starring in" killed me -.-'''

Page 1 of 8