CS: oteofof [RELEASED!]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
12/01/2011 23:22
Read-Only
Page 2 of 8
Nubz moviemaker06/02/2011 19:37

Originally posted by Sp[A
rK]
ahhhhh -.- "starring in" killed me -.-'''

what you mean exactly? :)

Cola^06/02/2011 20:49(edited 06/02/2011 20:50)

Looks uber sexy can't wait, get it done!

Nubz moviemaker06/02/2011 21:12

http://i55.tinypic.com/icjxq9.jpg
random project file screen :D

nobody^07/02/2011 21:47

Hehe, I am glad to see that it's not going to be an lj movie. Cmon, Nubz finish this! :D

Nubz moviemaker07/02/2011 22:46

I'm doing my best :D

Nubz moviemaker09/02/2011 16:55

Project status: 35%!

jarski09/02/2011 17:24

Looks promising!

Nubz moviemaker13/02/2011 15:37

Project status: 50%!

exort16/02/2011 12:29

this http://i53.tinypic.com/30t02ef.jpg doesnt look very impressive... although i'll wait for whole movie :)

Nubz moviemaker16/02/2011 14:39

Oh, sad to hear since imo its a nice screen but i guess its matter of taste after all.

lurp18/02/2011 01:45

looks incredible, mate! lookin' forward for it.

gizpo_O20/02/2011 20:06

First pic looks like you have copied icevip.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSETGVOS5Jk

Nubz moviemaker20/02/2011 21:25

thats just basic tutorial copy that you linked to me

gizpo_O20/02/2011 21:36

then it looks like you've done copy about basic tutorial copy?

Nubz moviemaker20/02/2011 21:49

I actually made it with Vegas without any tutorial and IceVip's one is made with 3Ds max

nobody^20/02/2011 21:53(edited 20/02/2011 22:39)

Guys, stop argueing for nothing, it's just a lamp afterall.

Punk^20/02/2011 22:46(edited 20/02/2011 22:47)

gizpo, most movies that are coming out these days are done with the super glow.. should we accuse all of them as well for liking other peoples work?

OT:
Looks great so far Nubz. I usually love your work.
Looking forward to this :-)

IceVip21/02/2011 00:03

Originally posted by Nubz
I actually made it with Vegas without any tutorial and IceVip's one is made with 3Ds max

i did not use any tutorials on that -.- gilthord was in my pc oo da wey.

Memories21/02/2011 02:31

It looks impressive Nubz, looking forward to see it :)

gizpo_O21/02/2011 14:49

the pic looks definetely the same, even same color. It doesn't really matter if you make it by different way since it looks same, does it?

punk: I'm just saying, isn't this thread for opinions? This time my opinion wasn't positive.

Imo it's pretty fun that you obviously copied someone else's work here and still you flame the lamp thing for others.. haha

Originally posted by Nubz
dude, thanks for copying oteofof lamp idea! ... now ima join to Rikon's R.I.P Syrle club

Page 2 of 8