CS: oteofof [RELEASED!]
Originally posted by gizpo_Othe pic looks definetely the same, even same color. It doesn't really matter if you make it by different way since it looks same, does it?
punk: I'm just saying, isn't this thread for opinions? This time my opinion wasn't positive.
Imo it's pretty fun that you obviously copied someone else's work here and still you flame the lamp thing for others.. hahaOriginally posted by Nubzdude, thanks for copying oteofof lamp idea! ... now ima join to Rikon's R.I.P Syrle club
hahahaha
Originally posted by gizpo_Othe pic looks definetely the same, even same color. It doesn't really matter if you make it by different way since it looks same, does it?
punk: I'm just saying, isn't this thread for opinions? This time my opinion wasn't positive.
Imo it's pretty fun that you obviously copied someone else's work here and still you flame the lamp thing for others.. hahaOriginally posted by Nubzdude, thanks for copying oteofof lamp idea! ... now ima join to Rikon's R.I.P Syrle club
yea well all i want to say is i dont copy but no more spamming about this, thanks.
Originally posted by gizpo_Othe pic looks definetely the same, even same color. It doesn't really matter if you make it by different way since it looks same, does it?
punk: I'm just saying, isn't this thread for opinions? This time my opinion wasn't positive.
Imo it's pretty fun that you obviously copied someone else's work here and still you flame the lamp thing for others.. haha
Why you make such a big deal about it? Its just a lamp effect that must last like 1 sec, it seems you want to discredit the whole movie just because of that.
i rly cant wait 4 it , dont stop nubz pls
project status ?
Originally posted by gizpo_OFirst pic looks like you have copied icevip.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSETGVOS5Jk
The first picture have nothing to do with IceVip's 3ds Max Spotlight effect. The both effects are way much different and yea they both looks blue, so ? IceVip's is just a spotlight and Nubz's effect is some kind of "spotlight" but it got some kind of "light rays" or something... You guys are such a assholes, all of you. You just can't appreciate how hard Nubz is working on this project...
Project status updated: 80%!!
Yeee gogo! Looking forward to it! :D
just cant wait again :D
Originally posted by lurpThe first picture have nothing to do with IceVip's 3ds Max Spotlight effect. The both effects are way much different and yea they both looks blue, so ? IceVip's is just a spotlight and Nubz's effect is some kind of "spotlight" but it got some kind of "light rays" or something... You guys are such a assholes, all of you. You just can't appreciate how hard Nubz is working on this project...
i should agree Nubz's picture shows only a optical flare and my spotlight is a "spotlight test" made with 3ds max nubz's pic is simple it has nothing to do with the spotlight on that video, so he doesn't copy..
i think the movie is staring theddy and fof but when i saw that the movie is not starring 2 players anymore i thought they were 3 or so?
Gl with project nubz :) I mean this is will your best movie :) or beast movie ! :D
and as you said u will use chill edit fuuu i cant wait ! :D
Originally posted by DiENOSGl with project nubz :) I mean this is will your best movie :) or beast movie ! :D
and as you said u will use chill edit fuuu i cant wait ! :D
As I said, some changes in plans :)
Project status 90%!
I just need to finish the outro and then you will have OTEOFOF!
+ new screen: http://i54.tinypic.com/2rore2x.jpg
Originally posted by NubzProject status 90%!
I just need to finish the outro and then you will have OTEOFOF!
+ new screen: http://i54.tinypic.com/2rore2x.jpg
Go, go! Make a release :P
NUBZ u have a beautiful color's
Originally posted by NubzProject status 90%!
I just need to finish the outro and then you will have OTEOFOF!
+ new screen: http://i54.tinypic.com/2rore2x.jpg
FUCKING BEST SCREEN WHICH I'VE SEEN EVER
cant wait for release :!
Roflomadoalol !
Now im in love with oteofof :D
Can wait nubz ;)
RELEASE ALLREADY :D