CS: oteofof [RELEASED!]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
12/01/2011 23:22
Read-Only
Page 4 of 8
zythH^ moviemaker25/03/2011 00:25

OmG

I WANT IT :D

propanelj record holder25/03/2011 15:51

looking forward to this project

beuhnoix30/03/2011 12:37

New project status?

Nubz moviemaker30/03/2011 13:59

Originally posted by _Lolz
New project status?

90% :)

mmmsas30/03/2011 14:44

yey! 10 to go! When r u planning to finish it?

Nubz moviemaker31/03/2011 23:29

Originally posted by mmmsas
yey! 10 to go! When r u planning to finish it?

I will give the release day in a few days :)

LAKIKS01/04/2011 00:06

waiting :) sick jumps i think :)

DiENOS01/04/2011 07:05

go go nubz :)

exort01/04/2011 14:55

Originally posted by DiENOS
go go nubz :)


dunno why is my bestwishes-comment deleted, and this^ comment isn't.
just askin' for one more ss, it'll be cool...

akse05/04/2011 16:30

theddy is in!!!!!!!!!!!

Nukk05/04/2011 19:39

theddy only

seskes05/04/2011 19:53

Originally posted by Nukk
theddy only

otefof = orlando theddy and fact or fiction ? :D

Bl4cKGh0s705/04/2011 20:07

Leonardo DiCaprio is in :O

zuveeh moviemaker05/04/2011 20:51

HEHE I'm the only one who knowzz :))

Marshell05/04/2011 21:29

Originally posted by zuveeh
HEHE I'm the only one who knowzz :))


not only you : )

Nubz moviemaker05/04/2011 21:46

I guess that now we have a threesome, since I know it too!

JekkT06/04/2011 19:07

Originally posted by zuveeh
HEHE I'm the only one who knowzz :))


i know it too

zythH^ moviemaker06/04/2011 21:04

i still think is akseon XD

akse07/04/2011 05:18

Originally posted by zythH^
i still think is akseon XD

u r wrong
ps. i know who is it too

DiENOS07/04/2011 06:56

only few people know who is the jumper so stop spam.

Page 4 of 8