Xtreme-Jumps poker online!

Started by FoF mapper
13/01/2011 19:50
Page 1 of 3
FoF mapper13/01/2011 19:50

Hello,

Since I know some of XJ members play online poker, with new PokerStars HomeGames feature I would love to create a simple home game with xj members, where we could make some tourneys (free or even real money tourneys), also play cash (play money/real money). What you have to do:
if you have PokerStars client and their account:
Goto HomeGames -> Join a Poker Club

Club ID (Number): 27400
Invitation code: xjplayersplaypokertoo
Your Name: write your nickname or whatever :)

Even if you don't have PokerStars account, you can create it within few minutes!

Note: I invite all 18+ age members

CamelCloudrecord holder13/01/2011 19:52

I can join to play for free. I'll set up an account and we can play some time :)

FoF mapper13/01/2011 19:53

yes I don't wanna develop real money games, since we can play with playmoney, it's totaly free :)

CamelCloudrecord holder13/01/2011 19:58

I'm on. Nickname is CamelCloud.

Ggs`14/01/2011 08:33

nice idea, would be cool :)

kyser14/01/2011 19:11(edited 14/01/2011 19:16)

i have already joined.. waiting for ur accepting fof.. but i will play when i return from my vacations (in 10 days) :D

good idea fof

Krzywy14/01/2011 21:42

Originally posted by kyser
i have already joined.. waiting for ur accepting fof..

good idea fof

CamelCloudrecord holder14/01/2011 21:49

I'll accept you guys tomorrow early, I got admin on the "club".

FoF mapper14/01/2011 22:52

unfortunately only club manager can accept new members, but anyway I think soon we should have a nice amount of players to have fun games online ^^

DiDo-Grecord holder17/01/2011 19:48

I joined :)

Ggs`17/01/2011 22:18

sended request ;)

CamelCloudrecord holder17/01/2011 22:28

I barely have time nowadays, but we should definitely find a day and play together. Really fun when the stakes are high and when some one goes all-in.

CamelCloudrecord holder20/01/2011 22:44

Does anyone feel like playing tomorrow around 3-5 PM (15:00-17:00)?

Ggs`22/01/2011 14:09

waiting for other players ..

cC|Nikolaa22/01/2011 15:28

joined, my nick is eusunt1337

niel22/01/2011 16:06

joined, niel or dmp91

i only play poker for money with my friends

D2B22/01/2011 22:09

joined, my nick is agustindb

CamelCloudrecord holder22/01/2011 22:10

Everyone get online around 2-3 PM tomorrow? (GMT +1)

MepH23/01/2011 22:34

Ohi, joined the club, my nick is MepH or MepH-kz .

cC|Nikolaa24/01/2011 23:11

Fof's just raped me :( he even made a str8 flush! :|

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.