Xtreme-Jumps poker online!

Started by FoF mapper
13/01/2011 19:50
Page 2 of 3
FoF mapper25/01/2011 08:50

So I made everybody admins. Whats the benefit of being admin? You now can manage tables and tournaments. So you can cancle or create new cash game tables. Talking about playmoney there can be only 1 playmoney table at the same time. Tournaments - you can schedule up to 3 playmoney tournaments per day, so don't make too many of them :) And hehe it's really funny to play here :p

Kokozzz25/01/2011 13:13

Hi, I joined too.My nickname is vasko501.

DELf1n25/01/2011 21:53

my nick ZFZF .

beg1ner 1337¼26/01/2011 18:21

i joined my nickname is beg1ner

CamelCloudrecord holder26/01/2011 22:53

Finally some more people joining. What about scheduling a tournament this weekend?

kyser26/01/2011 23:21

ye, im back from vacations! i can play at any moment

I'll send a request tomorrow, my nick is n1rodha

Ggs`01/02/2011 01:38

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Finally some more people joining. What about scheduling a tournament this weekend?

Just give me know, I'll join at any time :)

CamelCloudrecord holder01/02/2011 08:10

That one failed :P

If you guys want to play, you got to let us know by posting in this thread..

'mello01/02/2011 19:11

accept me , mElOodY is the nickname

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP01/02/2011 19:11(edited 01/02/2011 19:33)

Still can't get how to find this..

EDIT: OK, I got it =)

Ggs`02/02/2011 23:27(edited 02/02/2011 23:27)

Lets try to play this friday 9PM (+0GMT)

hope this time all be fine.

elITe^09/02/2011 23:40

I'll join tomorrow :) Time to sleep now! Cheers <3

cyril10/02/2011 03:00

I joined nick: cyrilkz

LSD.10/02/2011 15:14

I joined
nick : LSD

:))

Ggs`21/02/2011 22:50

heeey, lest play some tourneys, cmon lazy nerds! :D

LSD.22/04/2011 20:10

accept me

i have new acc. : spokopox

NOEL27/04/2011 18:29

Sounds like great fun, been wanting to get back into poker for a while now. I'll join when I return from my vacation.

If anyone wanna schedule games etc.
add my steam:
tykke_o

Berkut Tournament #218/05/2011 20:59

I've joined. My nick is Scopperloit

So, should we try to play someday? :P

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.