[LJ] Akseon's Records - by Nubz

Started by Nubz moviemaker
17/01/2011 12:00
Page 1 of 2
Nubz moviemaker17/01/2011 12:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG8_QSJgph4

Torex-):-D moviemaker17/01/2011 12:05

damn, so sexy colors :S nice clip
gj akseon!

akse17/01/2011 12:06

O_O wtf

NHZ.17/01/2011 12:27

hard block, gj aks and Nubz nice edit, haha lol I thought from the beginning of a Polish song: D

Risible Ripple17/01/2011 12:51

I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

jimbo17/01/2011 15:22

Risible you have to accept that not many finnish people like Russia becose of our history with the Soviet Union :o

gizpo_O17/01/2011 15:47

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.


YEA! f*cking racist NUBZ!

zythH^ moviemaker17/01/2011 19:08

I like very much the colours and jumps

Swoozy17/01/2011 19:46

[blockquote]Privet my vodka boys![/blockquote]


lol'd

sPADERâ™ 17/01/2011 20:07

nice edit and jumps, xaxa)

dx^17/01/2011 20:15

nice jumps, and edit

Nubz moviemaker17/01/2011 22:23

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

Privet my friend!) So u think Im racist to white ppl and thats why i dislike russians)) ?

Nubz moviemaker17/01/2011 22:24(edited 17/01/2011 22:26)

: DAD_BOX

theddy17/01/2011 23:07(edited 17/01/2011 23:07)

Originally posted by Nubz
: DAD_BOX



^ this

Risible Ripple18/01/2011 13:35

Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

Privet my friend!) So u think Im racist to white ppl and thats why i dislike russians)) ?

Please, answer my question: why you so dislike russians?

zteuq18/01/2011 14:24

Originally posted by jimbo
Risible you have to accept that not many finnish people like Russia becose of our history with the Soviet Union :o

And the rest of the world for that matter.

Nubz moviemaker18/01/2011 14:26(edited 18/01/2011 14:36)

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

Privet my friend!) So u think Im racist to white ppl and thats why i dislike russians)) ?

Please, answer my question: why you so dislike russians?

There's many reasons, like you guys ate your team mates in the cold war cus u didnt have food? id prefer hunting for a rabbit (lol or something.. you guys act stupid (imo) most of you dont speak english, your country have done so much shit, i hate the language, i hate that when many russians comment on videos with russian and thinks everybody understands it, in my opnion most of you are just sick motherfuckers but i admit that there is some nice people too, yes. and admins i just answered to his question, do not give me a ban, thanks!

Playmate18/01/2011 14:57

Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

Privet my friend!) So u think Im racist to white ppl and thats why i dislike russians)) ?

Please, answer my question: why you so dislike russians?

like you guys ate your team mates in the cold war cus u didnt have food? id prefer hunting for a rabbit (lol or something.. you guys act stupid (imo)

Not saying anything against other statements. But dude, wtf is this? U know, people start to eat each other when they become mentally damaged. If u dont eat for a few weeks you're going crazy and sometimes it leads to cannibalism NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NATIONALITY IS. Hunting for a rabbit? When you are blocked in the city by enemy army?

Risible Ripple18/01/2011 14:59

Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

Privet my friend!) So u think Im racist to white ppl and thats why i dislike russians)) ?

Please, answer my question: why you so dislike russians?

There's many reasons, like you guys ate your team mates in the cold war cus u didnt have food? id prefer hunting for a rabbit (lol or something.. you guys act stupid (imo) most of you dont speak english, your country have done so much shit, i hate the language, i hate that when many russians comment on videos with russian and thinks everybody understands it, in my opnion most of you are just sick motherfuckers but i admit that there is some nice people too, yes. and admins i just answered to his question, do not give me a ban, thanks!

Thanks for the answer. I hope, that when you will grown-up and read your comment you'll be ashamed.

Nubz moviemaker18/01/2011 15:18(edited 18/01/2011 15:20)

Originally posted by Playmate
Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

Privet my friend!) So u think Im racist to white ppl and thats why i dislike russians)) ?

Please, answer my question: why you so dislike russians?

like you guys ate your team mates in the cold war cus u didnt have food? id prefer hunting for a rabbit (lol or something.. you guys act stupid (imo)

Not saying anything against other statements. But dude, wtf is this? U know, people start to eat each other when they become mentally damaged. If u dont eat for a few weeks you're going crazy and sometimes it leads to cannibalism NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NATIONALITY IS. Hunting for a rabbit? When you are blocked in the city by enemy army?


If there were 10x more Russians then Finnish people, how could we block their town or country? they were the ones who attacked, we were defensive side.. that was my opnion dont judge it i just answered to his question.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.