[LJ] Akseon's Records - by Nubz

Started by Nubz moviemaker
17/01/2011 12:00
Page 2 of 2
CamelCloudrecord holder18/01/2011 16:18

You obviously don't have any experience with how wars are played. You just don't simply go out in the open behind your own lines and start hunting. It would give away your own position, making the enemy find you easier and eventually killing you.

The Russians might've been more than the Germans in World War 2, but the Germans were better strategically, and therefore they were able to win against the Russians, even if the Russians outnumbered them.

There something called "guerilla warfare", which I bet you don't know what is, when you're making statements like these. And cannibalism happens when you're in a fucking war, Nubz. Would you rather die by hunger, and lose the battle, than sacrificing on of your mates and winning the battle?

Your arguments against the Russians are just pathetic and simply stupid.

gizpo_O18/01/2011 16:31(edited 18/01/2011 16:32)

They maybe ate each others, but uhm.. how it concerns us (Finns)? Do you (nubz) dislike them because they were in a war and tried to do everything to survive? Imo you can't judge russians (in this case, xj users, internet users and kz players) for the reason what their fathers / grandfathers have done.

EDIT: camelcloud said it, damn I'm slowass.

jarski18/01/2011 18:17(edited 18/01/2011 18:19)

Imo it was only good that they ate themselves. And I don't think that's the only reason nubz doesn't like russians. U guys are missing the point, sometimes you hate someone for no reason. For example: probably all of you would kill a rat if it steps in ur room, but what did the rat ever do to you? Nothing. We just don't like them. Same goes with people who have a certain nationality.

CamelCloudrecord holder18/01/2011 18:25

There's a big difference a rat and a humen being, jarski.

jarski18/01/2011 18:34(edited 18/01/2011 18:35)

Yes i know that, i rly do. The example was to get people understand that sometimes there is not a proper reason for hating someone.

Btw animals are innocent creatures unlike humans.

gizpo_O18/01/2011 20:11

Originally posted by jarski
Imo it was only good that they ate themselves. And I don't think that's the only reason nubz doesn't like russians. U guys are missing the point, sometimes you hate someone for no reason. For example: probably all of you would kill a rat if it steps in ur room, but what did the rat ever do to you? Nothing. We just don't like them. Same goes with people who have a certain nationality.

Then the hater has some problem. Killing other people is totally different thing than killing an animal (as cc said). You don't always have reason to hate or kill, but if you kill people without reason it doesn't make sense at all and the killer is (mostly) somehow insane.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #118/01/2011 20:22

Xtreme-Jumps.eu :: Forums :: Politic clip

Nubz moviemaker18/01/2011 20:24(edited 18/01/2011 20:25)

The war stuff was only one of the reasons why i don't like Russians.. I'm not saying every Russians are horrible people but really all the shit what ive seen @ internet what they do etc its horrible guys !

I just pointed out some reasons (for my self) and you just bring up the war.. lul :o) but lets just leave this convertation its pointless since everyone has their personal statement and no-one cant judge it if its right or wrong -The End Of World War 3-

jigsaw19/01/2011 04:07

oh! who cares that he likes or dislikes russians? he is only a one man, and this is only his problems. but i should to say that he's not a clever man. what do you know about war, nubz? nothing! and do not think about russions cuz some kids write here in there national langage. it's not a measure, belive me. have you ever been to Russia? what do you know about our history and culture? have you got any ruusian friends in your real life? your statements are just funny, and it shows you development. think about it.

fizik19/01/2011 13:51

Let's get back to the topic - Akseons records by Nubz. ;)

Risible Ripple19/01/2011 15:25

Originally posted by fizik
Let's get back to the topic - Akseons records by Nubz. ;)

Let's close this topic.

Ducu19/01/2011 16:30

Nubz did you realize what you said?
Maybe you have to read the rules again, but it clearly says not to be disrespectful.

chip19/01/2011 17:16(edited 19/01/2011 17:17)

Russians and people from other xaxa-speaking countries usually act a lot more immature than people from other countries. An example would be the longjumping, most of the comments from the russians are ONLY about nationality and that a russian player is better and Russia is the best longjumpingcountry and that this or that certain player is from Russia and so am "I". Being proud of your country is one thing, but braging about that some guy who did 256 longjump is from the same country as you, is just ridiculous. Nubz also mentioned several good points as well, and the only maybe not so good point he added got immediately questioned. Funny thing though, none of his other points got so.

I don't really hate russian people. I, matter of fact, know several people from there who actually are pretty nice folks. It's mostly the unknown people (or the very less mature) who I really dislike. I don't see that with many people from other countries (of course there's exceptions with less mature people from all over the world, but a bigger percentage of the russians seem to act like this). I don't know if it has with the intelligence to do, or just the social. Or it might just be the way they get thought to act, I really have no idea. I've never been to Russia so there's no way to tell how they act in real life either (although the videos I've seen from russia are mostly pretty fucked up, but I guess the more viral a video gets the more fucked up it is). Sorry if being to harsh, just wanted to state my point.

On topic: Great movie Nubz (you always keep impressing me) and really good jumps Akseon! Would love to see something similar but longer in the future :)

eThZ`19/01/2011 21:02

akseon (A)

Juice21/01/2011 12:55

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

hey dude, hating white being white is not a rasism, xaxa))))))))))))

CamelCloudrecord holder22/01/2011 09:01

Originally posted by Juice ._.
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
I don't understand, why you so dislike russians? NUBZ, now I think, that you just f*cking racist! And don't say, that it's just a joke. I read your comments about russians at youtube and XJ forum.

hey dude, hating white being white is not a rasism, xaxa))))))))))))


Are you sure? I'm white and I sure as hell can be a racist towards people from Germany, France, etc.

Ggs`22/01/2011 10:28

REALLY?


ot : not bad longjump show for nowdays ;)

dubstep_22/01/2011 11:18

when i cat get this cool textures?

R223/01/2011 13:27(edited 23/01/2011 13:27)

Cool longjumps show, just wondering why you didn't add 248 bhop :)

Amazing edit Nubz as always, it's sad i had to watch the clip without audio :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.