Kreedz/Kzmod in CSP?

Started by faker mapper
06/02/2011 16:56
Page 2 of 2
VErzuZ06/02/2011 23:16

i didn't like the feels of doing sbj in promod, but otherwise i just have to agree with faker!

Nannou07/02/2011 07:17

what about eb/jb ?

nucLeaR07/02/2011 09:26

I started CSP 1.05 about 5 days ago and even though I'm very disappointed in the hitbox/shooting system, KZ is exactly the same. Except CJ, where now uless you do a prefect 1 ducked-scrool CJ, you will go into 'Russian walk' (even by wheel CJ).

Also SBJ must be also perfect. Except that,it 's very good for KZ.

1.6 KZ could have an update in CS-P in future...

sPADERâ™ 07/02/2011 15:19

Cool stuff, Kz needs to break free from counterstrike and get a new platform imo :<

[KN]KraXXXel07/02/2011 21:32

Oh 2 (bhop)kzmod maps running fine on csp...but 4 me sbj sucks... :(

kuce'08/02/2011 08:34

well i never new css could feel like 1.6

n00bkill3r08/02/2011 21:28(edited 08/02/2011 21:30)

Actually there used to be a CS:S jump community "XJ CS:S", but due to the new CS:S update we went inactive, though I could try to upload some maps to which we had added the timer also ;)

EDIT: Plus there is hns_floppytown and rooftops ;) and some bhop maps including goldbhop with timer.

JekkT09/02/2011 19:32

Hey, nk! Nice to see you active in this thread. I'm still jumping on CS: Source, by the way :-P.

Not having tested the CSP Climbing, my opinion differs from yours. Having jumped on either 1.6 as CSS for years, I guess that there is no need to transfer the whole 1.6 movement to some better graphics. Having already jumped on CSP before, It felt like something new, like a mixture between CSS and CS 1.6, which I liked.

I don't think there is any need to convert the same gameplay to better graphics, while you could create a new gameplay, like they did before. People won't enjoy jumping as much then and a community won't survive, but still there will be people enjoying it.

tl;dr create something new instead of "converting"

n00bkill3r09/02/2011 20:44

Originally posted by JekkT
Hey, nk! Nice to see you active in this thread. I'm still jumping on CS: Source, by the way :-P.

Not having tested the CSP Climbing, my opinion differs from yours. Having jumped on either 1.6 as CSS for years, I guess that there is no need to transfer the whole 1.6 movement to some better graphics. Having already jumped on CSP before, It felt like something new, like a mixture between CSS and CS 1.6, which I liked.

I don't think there is any need to convert the same gameplay to better graphics, while you could create a new gameplay, like they did before. People won't enjoy jumping as much then and a community won't survive, but still there will be people enjoying it.

tl;dr create something new instead of "converting"


Nicely said Chris ;) What makes 1.6 jumping and kreedzing fun is also the graphics, the oldschool game style, it really doesn't need better graphics, for better ones, you can still dl CS:S skin pack for 1.6 and enjoy, but it loses the atmosphere. Take for example minecraft - would it be such a fun if it was made in more realistic world?

JekkT09/02/2011 20:54

I actually think Minecraft would be fun there, but.. It wouldn't be Minecraft ;) I completely agree with you. It's not just the gameplay making the fun. It's the graphics either!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.