Shame on the community.

Started by n0 sT!lo b4gd4
06/02/2011 17:59
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
n0 sT!lo b4gd407/02/2011 00:53(edited 07/02/2011 00:53)

Originally posted by Vee
Check the ban link again.

You are right, not a lot of people like me in Brazil, they think I changed because I'm an admin here now. But they also know I don't cheat, and you can ask that away, mate.
Out of curiosity again, do you remember a server banning me for Bhop Script when I actually wasn't using anything? ;)

Enjoy your stay.


Look again

Kisses my favorite cone. :lol::P:

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 01:22

Hahaha, nice one, really. Are we using blackmailing as a resource now?

sinistr0s07/02/2011 01:27

it is a shame!

Administrator cheater is the world's end

digo07/02/2011 01:35

Sinistros said everthing, this is ridiculos.
He doesn't got banned yet? aff.

n0 sT!lo b4gd407/02/2011 01:37

Originally posted by Vee
Hahaha, nice one, really. Are we using blackmailing as a resource now?


Blackmail? lol

Do not stray from the subject would be more elegant to assume that you used.

[IMG]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7682/veecone.th.jpg[/IMG]

digo07/02/2011 01:40

LOL?
Look to this SS..aff...ban this ridiculous adm..! aff

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 01:57

It's really curious how many extremely active 1 post members we have after you said that! Hahahahahaha, REALLY?

kaynerecord holder07/02/2011 02:00(edited 07/02/2011 02:00)

agree, ban this ridiculous admin :(

digo07/02/2011 02:02

Ohhh, this is the problem? 1 post? Ok..visit this forum.. forum.click21.com.br and see how many posts i have...you don't know me..but i know you, LOL. But why you are worried about me? You have most worrying things to pay attention.

digo07/02/2011 02:07

Now i think vee is going to be banned, kayne with 1218 posts said to ban him...! :)

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 02:49

Haha, really? That's what's going to happen?

sinistr0s07/02/2011 03:07

is an unacceptable person who examines complaints of cheaters, if using this method of substance alone.

I do not know what will be the decision in respect to xj ve, but one thing is clear the use of kzhack.
this coming from an adm, dirty the name of the xj, see all from today will look different to you!

I always say "once a cheat always cheat!"

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 03:11

If we are going to maintain a healthy discussion on what happened regarding my ban, could we please use proper English?

B-RbT_^07/02/2011 03:39

n0 sT!lo b4gd4 commands ,sinistr0s ,digo
they do not even play KZ

digo07/02/2011 03:43

I don't play KZ?LOLLL. If you came here to help your little friend, that is your problem, but please do not talk shit. You do not know me. :)

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 04:02(edited 07/02/2011 04:09)

Let's keep the level reasonably high, shall we? We're not in your forums where you can discuss things whatever way you prefer, keep the level here or I'll have to send both of you away.
Also, sinistr0s, please use English and English only to communicate through our forums, unless you want to use the PM system, which you are very welcome to get along with.

Aside from the diverging subjects, the facts are these: I was, yes, caught executing the command +sw23.str (I think that's the command's precise name). However, technically speaking, server plugins have no way to tell if you are or not using that command along with KZ Hack, it can only read the command's name, and that's what I got banned for.
Due to the nature of my work here, in Xtreme-Jumps, I have to live with cheating software/scripts and, of course, anti-cheating ones, but that doesn't mean I actually use them on normal days. Basically, I had that command bound to my Mouse3 button (the button in your mouse wheel), where I usually keep +hook bound, and someone changed it (probably using one of AMXX's amx_exec* commands). It's unfortunate that I didn't notice that my config file was changed before all this happened, or I could have avoided it and we wouldn't be discussing it right now.
Technicalities aside, the plugin did what it was programmed to do: ban people using that specific command name.
Any doubts, questions, please fire away. But before you do, please just test the precise behavior I have went through above and then you'll understand what really happened.

Thanks for your questions and, remember, let's keep the conversation in a reasonable level.

digo07/02/2011 04:09

Wow, you almost convinced me, you talked a lot and said nothing. Please be mature enough to assume what you did.

B-RbT_^07/02/2011 04:11

I know not of anonymous
create account now so it is "RANDOM"
any player already have an account here
UNLESS you are "RANDOM",
you not jumps 245 block
has no moral

sinistr0s07/02/2011 04:14(edited 07/02/2011 04:15)

Nickname Vee
SteamID STEAM_0:0:20294445
ID da Comunidade STEAM 76561198000854618
Tipo de Ban SteamID
Motivo Kz Hack

digo07/02/2011 04:15

OMG...plz rbt back to your place...i already said, you don't know me..don't talk shit.

Page 2 of 3