Shame on the community.

Started by n0 sT!lo b4gd4
06/02/2011 17:59
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 04:15

Originally posted by digo
Wow, you almost convinced me, you talked a lot and said nothing. Please be mature enough to assume what you did.


Drop the "I'm right" magic wand and test what I said, it will help you.

digo07/02/2011 04:16

The issue here is not that i'm right, but you are wrong and use KZ-h. ;P

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 04:17

Originally posted by digo
The issue here is not that i'm right, but you are wrong and use KZ-h. ;P


Are you really going to be childish enough to not test what I just said and say "la la I'm right"?
Because if you are, I'll end this discussion right now. I thought we were both grown ups.

digo07/02/2011 04:21

Haha. Relax I'm not a kid, I just think childish, you be banned for HACK, and not assume.

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 04:26

Originally posted by digo
Haha. Relax I'm not a kid, I just think childish, you be banned for HACK, and not assume.


Fair enough, we know your opinion, thanks for sharing.

nerv.07/02/2011 04:37

This is the reason i hate most of brazilian people[yeah.. soon i ll move from this country] .. vee dnt waste your time with this stupid kids dude..
you explain it already =]

digo07/02/2011 04:42

I giveup...i don't know why you defend players that use HACK.

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 04:47

You've already expressed your opinion, please keep quiet until we can hear more opinions on the subject.

kyser07/02/2011 04:49

come on vee.. it seems u like to discuss with this guys... i think you should close this brazilian thread... i dont care if you have cheated or not, but its pretty obvious u wont get banned because of this ridiculous thread.. so, i dont know why are u still wasting your time here...

Vee mapper VIP07/02/2011 05:06

You're right, thanks for the insight.

Page 3 of 3