How fast can you..?

Started by balling
15/02/2011 18:23
Page 5 of 8
StarWars*126/06/2011 17:50

hm, i'll feel bad if I drink that much , but I can ... in 1 hour+?

How fast can you fire your house? )))

CaBeZarecord holder27/06/2011 00:51

I have never drink 1L in one night but maybe in three

how fast can you find wally in all his books?

jack frog27/06/2011 21:34(edited 27/06/2011 21:35)

around 3 minutes i'd say

how fast can you go in the mall and buy a bottle of milk?

WqkO27/06/2011 22:30

5 min.

How fast can you re-install your computer (OS+Softwares) ?

DeeDFTW!!27/06/2011 23:17

I can't ! :S :(

How fast can you go to the shop and buy condoms ?

finzer28/06/2011 00:03

about 15min
how fast can you start farting?

StarWars*128/06/2011 08:08

after eating, 10-15 mins
How fast can you read all comments about Justin Bieber - Baby , on youtube ( the official video)

Dilap28/06/2011 09:17(edited 28/06/2011 09:19)

oh, maybe 1 hour, cuz all coments are small likes gay, asshole, woman and etc.

How fast u can watch all videos on XJs youtube channel?

StarWars*128/06/2011 21:32

I think 2-3 hours? more

How fast can you beat kelta's 25 brand demos ? )))

nobody^28/06/2011 22:15

I can't beat them, damn, I can't beat even one of them. :-(
How fast can you drink 5 liters of fresh juice?

CaBeZarecord holder28/06/2011 23:39

5 minutes :P

how fast can you leave counter?

jack frog29/06/2011 01:33

2 hours haha

how fast can you read a 300-pages book?

flaviooftw29/06/2011 06:12

3 weeks

how fast can you go in a honda civic coupe b18?

Logitechhhhh30/06/2011 14:18

And friends renting Honda civic coupe b18
Can be completed within 30 minutes

How fast can you complete 250LJ block x10?

StarWars*130/06/2011 16:16(edited 30/06/2011 16:17)

1-2 weeks if I take up longjumping again

How fast can you get a warning on XJ?

DiDo-Grecord holder30/06/2011 18:35

maybe a few seconds.
How fast can u brush your teeth?

geddyK30/06/2011 21:52(edited 30/06/2011 21:52)

Not more as 2 - up to 3 minutes.

How fast can you write sms consisting of 500 words? :)

joons30/06/2011 22:16

25 mins

How fast can you solve a rubiks cube?

V0ncH...06/07/2011 14:13

50-60 seconds
how fast can u run 1mile

Mathzz07/07/2011 18:54

1337 seconds.

How fast can you turn your head clockwise all the way around?

Page 5 of 8

Please log in to post replies.