How fast can you..?

Started by balling
15/02/2011 18:23
Page 6 of 8
memekrecord holder07/07/2011 19:18(edited 07/07/2011 19:19)

I can't do that :D

How fast you can eat two kebab rolls?

R207/07/2011 19:30

in 20 mins (foreal I've tried)

How fast you can get a one thousand euros in cash?

nobody^25/11/2011 11:15

Judging by my possibilities atm, prolly for months.. =D

How fast can you make 10 pancakes? =D

actepukc^25/11/2011 13:24(edited 25/11/2011 13:24)

asd maybe for 15,20 minuts + eat somethink like 35,40 minutes :D.

How fast can you smoke one cigarette ?

fakan25/11/2011 15:17

i dont smoke
how fast can you complete shitting?

Zippow25/11/2011 15:40(edited 25/11/2011 18:18)


depends on my diet, as for now it takes me 2 hours due to me being sick :D

how fast can you finish a 33cl coke?

actepukc^25/11/2011 16:33

2 minutes strong !

how fast can you read one book whit 200 pages ?

memekrecord holder25/11/2011 17:22

I think one-two days, with breaks.

How fast can you write essay?

nucLeaR25/11/2011 17:46

Never took me more than 1 hour.
Never got over 1 page and a half.
I can barely write essays, I don't have a literary mind, I'm more of a math guy...

nobody^25/11/2011 19:43

Since nuclear didn't ask anything, I'll do it!

How fast can u make a girl to fell inlove with u?

mtoboiii8000 mapper25/11/2011 19:57

2.3 seconds. How fast can you get dressed in the morning?

actepukc^25/11/2011 20:19(edited 25/11/2011 20:20)

somethink like 2,3 minutes.

How fast can you turned off your pc ?

fakan25/11/2011 20:21(edited 25/11/2011 20:22)

its depends on how fast i can smash it
how fast can u turn on pc?

kyser25/11/2011 20:28

50 sec..

how fast can u take a shower?

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP25/11/2011 21:01(edited 25/11/2011 21:02)

I think it would be funnier to give an answer not straightly time related, but giving an examples comparing with something whatever would it be. And with a possibility to alter the question with a similar-meaning one. Use your imagination!

Like this:

Originally posted by kyser
50 sec..

how fast can u take a shower?

1) As fast as my record on kz_goldwood
2) As fast as my average shitpan-sitting longs

And go on...

How much time you need to describe your life on the book in details?

actepukc^25/11/2011 21:42(edited 25/11/2011 21:43)

Oh so many time maybe 2,3 years with any detail from my life. But 100% I will need of very long time to do that.

How fast can you eat one Big burger ?

xdrive25/11/2011 22:11

2 minutes.
How fast can you make all the police looking for you! o_O?

ivansky25/11/2011 22:23

4 minutes.

How fast can you fart and smell it?

xdrive25/11/2011 22:50(edited 25/11/2011 22:51)

No Time. my farts are smell-less :|

How fast can you do nothing?

actepukc^25/11/2011 23:07

Very long time :D

Ho fast can you make Chuk Norris in picture ?

Page 6 of 8

Please log in to post replies.