[Done][TBR](kz)_kzro_communityblock
Should be ready to release till Christmas, for now that's my ETA.
Small update today (See 1st post), kinda lightbugged some places now, no idea yet why, maybe cause bouncing the lights or so. Esp the block I'm standing in today's screenshot -_- FFS
Like 99% of the lightbugs fixed, jumps added, this level is like done, still need some polishing there and there ofc, textures.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshot/594699991472936513?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshot/594699991472928528/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshot/594699991472920600/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshot/594699991472913498/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshot/594699991472902541/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshot/594699991472894080/?tab=public
Outdoor level is next, which will be the final area, also the outtakes blocks will be available through the second hude door from the first level, playing a role in your main run.
More soon.
Awesome stuff sn00p. Sad I didn't get a chance to submit blocks.
Love that it's multi-themed. Main thing I hated about xj's communityblock wasn't it's lenght, but the same dull and depressing textures throughout the map.
Map got updated, check Steam Screenshots to see. More details and updates coming asap :)
Check this http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshots/
the map looks great so far
- Map seems pretty good , i really like it ! :D Can't wait to see final part of this map ! :D
Good choice of textures ! ;)
Just fantastic :) The textures are very good ! Congratulations ;)
Amazing. :D
Started over few days ago, due to some memory leaks and my rush to finish the map screwed up everything, and last rmf got corrupted due power outrage (as it happened with first version of deathtales...)
Here you can find the recent screens and so on...I'll take out the portal area in this build since it's a theme that require to much attention and deserves a new map. Map will now be based on three themes
Industry (Or w/e I should call it) -> Space (Which will be the largest one) -> Egypt (Final blocks + Stop)
The screens...
Originally posted by sn00pStarted over few days ago, due to some memory leaks and my rush to finish the map screwed up everything, and last rmf got corrupted due power outrage (as it happened with first version of deathtales...)
Here you can find the recent screens and so on...I'll take out the portal area in this build since it's a theme that require to much attention and deserves a new map. Map will now be based on three themes
Industry (Or w/e I should call it) -> Space (Which will be the largest one) -> Egypt (Final blocks + Stop)
The screens...
one of the best designed maps ive seen lately man ! great job.
freakin` awesome!
but why not kz_ tagged?
Originally posted by cAhz0rfreakin` awesome!
but why not kz_ tagged?
What do you mean? About topic title? That's meaningless for me, the map goes straight to kz_ checks after it's done.
And some updates, you can always find them on my steam profile @ Screenshots Here we go...
At the post date, link may not work due to Steam overload
Seems promising!
sn00p good job, looks great ;D
Some more updates http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshots/
More or less than 5 blocks to add and it's done, I can close the map, optimize more and polish. Therefore I see no point on making the other region, so map will stay like in this style till finish.
Originally posted by sn00pSome more updates http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshots/
More or less than 5 blocks to add and it's done, I can close the map, optimize more and polish. Therefore I see no point on making the other region, so map will stay like in this style till finish.
- Can't wait to see final part of this map ! ;)
These are the latest screens taken about half hour ago from the latest build, map is mostly done, needs some more optimization/polishing stuffs and adding some more details, as much the remaining space left for build allows me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sn00pkzro/screenshots
looks great sn00p gj +D make it mroe awesome ;D
And it's done http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594725347932351559/2DE13FFD47B7BF3CD05E63D88DAC2189EF2C357D/ Now comes the waiting.
Originally posted by sn00pAnd it's done http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594725347932351559/2DE13FFD47B7BF3CD05E63D88DAC2189EF2C357D/ Now comes the waiting.
let`s hope we`ll play it this year :)
Please log in to post replies.