Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 10 of 11
GoldenNinja04/01/2019 21:10

Granted, but it was never away

I wish to have wings

nobody^04/01/2019 22:33

Granted, but a vulture will fall inlove with you and will stay by your side forever.

I wish XJ becomes even more active than its glory days.

jack frog05/01/2019 10:23

Granted, but 90% of the community will turn into cheaters

I wish summer would last longer

eeN05/01/2019 17:50

Granted, but you will have no girls around you

I wish to have BMW I8

paaveli05/01/2019 20:58

Granted, but its a toy.

I wish beer for life.

_)_ Comment Banned05/01/2019 21:06

Granted,but you get to live only 3 more months.
I wish i won Arnold Classic

GoldenNinja06/01/2019 00:28

Granted, but then u died from steroids.

I wish all women are thicc

MuneEb06/01/2019 08:05

Granted, but then you'll become thic too

I wish no one courrupt this comment

eeN07/01/2019 15:28

Granted, sorry i lied

I wish blue become red and red become blue

jack frog07/01/2019 17:30

Granted, but you are color blind

I wish I could export my memories into movie files to the computer.

nobody^07/01/2019 18:12(edited 10/01/2019 22:04)

Granted, but your parents will get to see all those nude tapes.

I wish to be able to talk with animals.

eeN09/01/2019 16:33

Granted, but they will ignore you.

I wish to have a iate whit babes lots of them.

jack frog10/01/2019 01:13

Granted, but they are all transsexuals

I wish this thread will continue forever

SKY-RIM10/01/2019 09:31

Granted but you'd be banned from xj

I wish my I'm the last comment on this thread

eeN11/01/2019 11:16

Granted, but not going to happen.

I wish i had more brain.

_)_ Comment Banned11/01/2019 17:07

Granted, but then your head looks like rugby ball.

I wish there were less autism in this thread

mpasd^12/01/2019 01:59

Granted, but all the autism has passed on to you.

I wish i was happy...

GoldenNinja14/01/2019 16:37

Granted, but wasn't u already?

I wish i'm having big D

eeN16/01/2019 14:10

Granted, but you will no walk.

I wish holy would participate more activly in this topic.

surRendirecord holder16/01/2019 14:20

Granted, but he'll no longer be CEO.

I wish that 1.6 kz could be more popular.

Page 10 of 11

Please log in to post replies.