Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 9 of 11
Mathzz07/09/2015 12:50

Granted, but instead of becoming him, you're forever stuck as his shadow. Unable to talk or communicate with anyone.

I wish good fortune and wealth for all three of my lads, namely: Marshall, nobody and zythh.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #207/09/2015 13:47

they lend you a huge amount of money on an interest rate and after some time, you give them the money you owe but x20 more. You're broke! Now they are rich

I wish I could be top1 on kzmod wr list :(

sensa07/09/2015 17:44

You become top 1 in kzmod but you die from overdose because of the fame.

I wish Adriana Lima was my bitch.

V0ncH...10/09/2015 05:46

granted, but when u fuck her u find out she actully has a dick

i wish i could fuck any girl in the world whenever i want to

WeMeRA10/09/2015 12:28

Granted but that is some shit quality lol.

I wish there's nothing you can do that I've not already done to myself.

zythH^ moviemaker10/09/2015 21:54

Granted but then you realize that was a lie and you are nothing but a simple human with no special abilities.

I wish I had some good songs to edit.

WOOFix11/09/2015 00:39

Granted.

I wish I had a big penis ... OH WAIT, I do ! REKT

V0ncH...11/09/2015 01:25

granted, but then u cant get hard anymore

i wish i could fuck any girl in the world whenever i want to

Mathzz03/01/2019 03:19

Granted, but now in 2019 you're charged with over tens of thousands of rape accusations and woman across the world are joining in on the #metoo campaign to voice their disgust at you. You are eventually found guilty with overwhelming amount of evidence against you, leaving you sentenced for life in prison where you have to live in pure celibacy for the rest of your life. Hope it was worth it, playboy.

I wish this thread would get active again.

rawerecord holder Tournament #103/01/2019 03:39

Granted, but you're in jail for ever for being V0nch's partner in those rapes.

I wish McL gets banned

WeMeRA03/01/2019 05:03

Granted, but you will be banned as well.

I wish that there's something you can do to me that I haven't already done to myself.

Granted, but my offer to suck your d1ck wouldn't be relevant here.

I wish that I wouldn't get nervous in my wr runs :(

zythH^ moviemaker04/01/2019 00:28

Granted but you would fail miserably at the end.

I wish I finish my college tomorrow with good grades LUL

eeN04/01/2019 10:55

Granted, but you will not find any job in that area xD

I wish to beat a xj wr whit one hand

perd0 mapper04/01/2019 11:59(edited 04/01/2019 12:02)

Granted, but theres ever only 1 real reason why you would wanna leave the other hand free, you weirdo.

I wish I had more matches on Tinder.

_)_ Comment Banned04/01/2019 13:53

Granted, but they are all men.

I wish i had a good job and wasn't mentally challenged

jack frog04/01/2019 14:48

Wish granted, but you will become mentally retarded thus co-workers won't challenge you because you will easily get overtaxed.

I wan't 10 million dollars all legal on my bank account

sitka mapper VIP04/01/2019 17:19

Wish granted, but its all in coins tho because your bank is out of order so you will get it 10 000 boxes to your door. So make sure to make some space at home.

I want a bigger penis.

eeN04/01/2019 18:22

Granted, but now you cant walk

I want water

MuneEb04/01/2019 21:00

Granted, but it will be mixed with shit

I wish to bring the the kz scene back

Page 9 of 11

Please log in to post replies.