Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 8 of 11
WOOFix10/04/2015 16:34

Granted but you'll die in pain and anonymously like Kurt Cobain.

I wish I was a rock.

PiilsnEr10/04/2015 16:39

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Granted but you'll die in pain and anonymously like Kurt Cobain.

I wish I was a rock.

Granted but you turn into THE rock and instead you drip in pussy drops,, handsome and rich as a swine on acid!

iNsprate moviemaker10/04/2015 16:40

Granted, but you will have to act in Fast series that went shit.

I wish GTA V is released now.

r4xe18/04/2015 13:30

Granted, but your computer was hacked and crashed and all your credit card info was leaked, so you're broke.

I wish that I died.

WeMeRA30/08/2015 12:39(edited 30/08/2015 12:39)

Granted, but you ressurect the three following days.

I wish there's nothing you can do that I've not already done to myself.

KarLi mapper30/08/2015 12:55

Granted but i lived 2 years more than you i'm sure u've done less.

I wish that mappers stopped being fappers.

iNsprate moviemaker30/08/2015 16:59

Granted, nobody maps anymore.

I pass on wishing.

Spider1 mapperlj record holder Tournament #330/08/2015 17:50(edited 30/08/2015 17:52)

Granted,your wish is passed to me.

I wish iNsprate never passed the wish.

iNsprate moviemaker30/08/2015 18:31

Granted, but instead you would have to do that.

I pass again.

Stabilot31/08/2015 22:56

Granted, but you will die old but in a horrible way.

I wish to date Taylor Swift

finzer31/08/2015 23:34

Granted but it'll appear that she actually is a tranny.
I wish I could know what other people think

V0ncH...01/09/2015 03:37

granted, but then u will be paranoid of hearing how every1 hates u in public

i wish i could go back in time and do many different things without consequences

Stabilot01/09/2015 11:42

Granted, but when you go back to the future again you will miss the past.

I wish I was your father

DarkSideBv01/09/2015 14:13

granted but you are a horrible father just like the ones from most anime .
I wish I could be friends with anyone

Stabilot01/09/2015 14:31

granted, but then you would have no money (can be good anyways)

I wish i won the lottery

V0ncH...06/09/2015 20:19

granted, but u get taken into hostage and have to pay that money to be released

i wish to be the king of the world

Mathzz06/09/2015 22:01

Granted, but you're shortly after overthrown and executed for apostasy.

I wish for you to wish me something.

Marshall06/09/2015 22:37(edited 06/09/2015 22:37)

Granted. I wished banana for you, but banana was satanistic and has taken control of your body and killed me cuz i was part of wish.

I wish for fish

nobody^06/09/2015 23:02(edited 06/09/2015 23:03)

Granted, but the fish you wished for is somewhere in your house and you cannot find it. Yet it has died and the whole house smells horrible.

I wish I was a jinchuriki. (naruto)

zythH^ moviemaker07/09/2015 12:41

Granted. But then Itachi appeared and knocked you out and you were done in the Akatsuki's secret place.

I wish I was nobody^ <3

Page 8 of 11

Please log in to post replies.