Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 7 of 11
ArvInD07/04/2015 09:42

Granted, but then he would murder you, take your place in the society and no one will ever know what happened (one of my darkest fears :P)

I wish that all the legendary players reunite for one single day(or more) and create a show so epic which will be remembered till this community lasts (like the kz olympics, maybe?)

Mathzz07/04/2015 09:51(edited 07/04/2015 09:57)

Granted, but you would have to suffer through the sweaty stench coming from the so called "legends" when they are tapping the buttons like mad men. I'm sure you would remember it, alright.

I wish I had my own terminator.

iNsprate moviemaker07/04/2015 11:14(edited 07/04/2015 11:18)

Originally posted by ArvInD
Granted, but then he would murder you, take your place in the society and no one will ever know what happened (one of my darkest fears :P)


On topic: Granted, but sooner or later he will terminate you and the other 7 billion people on earth.

EDIT: forgot to wish something lol, I wish I know the future.

sensa07/04/2015 13:44

Granted, but you die tomorrow,

I wish I was an astronaut

iNsprate moviemaker07/04/2015 14:37

Granted, but you will be too busy to play kreedz

I wish I know the future and live forever.

JocA Banned07/04/2015 14:47

Granted, but you will be alone for 500years and becouse of that you will make a suicide by jumping from the highest building in Russia.

I wish that i wasnt warned

Marshall07/04/2015 16:03

Originally posted by JocA
Granted, but you will be alone for 500years and becouse of that you will make a suicide by jumping from the highest building in Russia.

I wish that i wasnt warned

Granted, admins reasile there was a mistake in your warning, so they simply perma ban you

I wish i could be less ugly

Mathzz07/04/2015 16:08

Not granted, you're not ugly! <3

I wish I could stop the time whenever I wanted to.

iNsprate moviemaker07/04/2015 16:42

Granted, but whenever you do it, you're blind.

I wish I know the future and live forever and never be alone.

CaBeZarecord holder07/04/2015 21:09

Granted, but eventually you will hate everyone near you and be more and more irritated by everything so you will live an eternail suffering.

I wish I had a chocolate :)

Coppenst07/04/2015 21:15

Granted, you decide to visit Belgium, the place of delicious chocolat. However, you start eating too much and become Charlie from the Chocolat Factory!

I wish I had some friends...

JocA Banned07/04/2015 21:29

Granted, but you had friends for about 2 days, becouse they saw you are GoldDonator here and ofcourse they become very jealous at you......

I wish i become a good (not the best) footballer in my coutry

Nubby-_-07/04/2015 23:10

Granted, only if u were born with 2 legs.

I wish i had 1 wr

JocA Banned08/04/2015 00:02

Granted, but soon PMSA (read cheater) 'raped' you

I wish that all kz chinese players are legal (non-cheaters)

Nubby-_-08/04/2015 11:14

Granted, but nothing is legal when its made in china

I wish i could bench press 300kg

sensa08/04/2015 11:22

granted, but you can only bench press them when noone is looking.

I wish for world peace

CamelCloudrecord holder08/04/2015 18:09

granted, i turn into hitler and holocaust the world

i wish for less muscles

WOOFix08/04/2015 20:37

Granted, but you'll get a small penis.

I wish I were as handsome as ma boi FinzEr.

CamelCloudrecord holder09/04/2015 23:10

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Granted, but you'll get a small penis.

I wish I were as handsome as ma boi FinzEr.


granted, but he turns camelcloud-handsome

i wish i was jimmy fallon

PiilsnEr10/04/2015 16:26

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Granted, but you'll get a small penis.

I wish I were as handsome as ma boi FinzEr.


granted, but he turns camelcloud-handsome

i wish i was jimmy fallon
granted but you simply become a rainforest vulva lip instead tbh. I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair, in 1**9 and revolution was in the air..

Page 7 of 11

Please log in to post replies.