Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V
Granted sweetheart. You will have the best night ever serving free booze and the girls are hanging on you like bananas from a amazon tree.
There is a sad ending though... When the night is over you get robbed and stabbed in the heart, you die instantly and noone goes on your funeral except there is a necrophiliac lurking around waiting for you to get burried. Later that night he digs you up and rapes your soul. No mercy upon you party animal.
I wish I could solve all the unsolved mysteries in the world! Such as the universe, deep sea life, the brain and such (probably this would get me rich aswell, two wishes in one).
Granted,but u will end up hated by some secret organizations that kept these cases unsolved or mysteries and u will chased out for the rest of ur life till u die sadly.
i wish that i can get my lj skills back
If that is what you wish for, my friend, then your wish shall be granted. You will now reach the top of the game, but everyone will think you're a cheater, your account will be hacked and you can no longer do anything else well than longjumping. In fact, you can no longer even breathe for longer than longer than an hour without taking arduous longjump breaks.
I wish my wish for an incorruptible wish would come true.
Originally posted by WeMeRANot granted, they use whatever they want.
I wish this evening will be awesome!
Ey that's not fair.
Originally posted by kafdsI wish my wish for an incorruptible wish would come true.
I can make your wish to become true. But! The wish which you wish to be granted can be everything, starting from - immortality and ending up becoming a god himself. So basically you was not quite specific about what exactly you want. That's why i can't make your dream to become true. Because i simply don't know what it is.
I wish kafds will decide what does he want.
Granted, but his wish would be to get banned again and the community once again will mourn him.
I wish I had the skill to improve goldbhop by 5 seconds.
Backwards.
Granted, but people would think youre cheater, and everyone will abuse you like they did with lynn, i dont think u will like it :D.
I wish I could do 270 and 271 cj blocks in one day.
Granted, but you would never land 272 which would make you go into a huge depression. You would loose all your friends and eventually hang urself in your room leaving a short note, apologizing that you let down all the people who once believed in you.
i wish i knew zuckerberg's facebook login/password account
but after 5 minutes, the door would be tortured by a pair or fingers knocking brutaly. Terrified, as you aproach the door, you grab the vase on your left, which actualy happened to be a lamp. Peaking through the view finder, the girl from Eminem's Superman video would be standing there, grabing her parts and asking for company. At this moment, you are petrified ... what's the reality? You get away from the door, shocked that ShoCk is sitting on your couch, the realisation that you're high actualy makes you trip balls, you faint. As you're in that mini-coma, Feint's dnb music is invading your ears. Slowly recovering, you realize that the FBI enters the room, among with Mark Zuckerberg! You're arrested for invading the privacy of the greatest man on earth!
I wish more kz movies would be made under the influence of weed.
Granted, but after some time the authorities would find out about it and they will ban the creation of kz movies.
I wish most of the oldschool players gather and start a project together.
Granted but before the project is even finished, all involved will die.
I wish there's nothing you can do that I've not already done to myself.
I'm reviving this shit because yolo
granted, but every guy (except for me lol) would get play with your penis
I wish I knew mechanisms of all chemical reactions
Granted, but you will die because of poisoning in an experiment with mercury.
I wish to know absolutely everything about chemistry.
Granted but when you have learned everything there's to know about chemistry you instantly become a shemale.
I wish I had sex less then I have now.
Erectile disfunction
I wish I could see faker and slap him :(
Granted, but other admins will ban you for a month becouse you killed faker cuz you have the strongest arm on the planet.
I wish that everyone will love only new trends, and get feel bad if they see their old thing in the house (like radio, oldschool jeans...)
Granted but the desire of new trends will grow and grow and eventually everything will be considered old and everyone will leave their homes just because they hate the all thing inside of them.
I wish I could go back in time and give myself a good computer to be the very best like no one ever was. (yay pokemon)
Granted but then you would be so obsessed you would die starving to death.
I wish I could re-do all the bad things I did in real life
Granted, but by doing so you end up permanently in a psych ward, people think you are insane when you talk about the future. Eventually all your past experiences and memories drive you completely nuts.
I wish I had the ability to fly through space without any consequences.
By "without any consequences" you mean you can breath all the time there and wont get killed by asteriods etc? :D if so then Granted but while youre flying through the space you eventually hit a point where time goes slower than on planet Earth and once you get bored and get back home, everyone you knew are already dead for 50 years.
I wish I know if there is anyone in the world who looks and behaves exactly like me.
Please log in to post replies.