Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 5 of 11
propanelj record holder24/01/2014 13:22

Granted, but you would lose all your limbs in an accident at the age of 18

I wish i had an angel

finzer24/01/2014 13:31(edited 24/01/2014 13:37)

Granted, but you would be the only one able to see it. And when you would talk to it, people around you would think you have mental issues. The more you would try to explain what you see, the more they would think you're crazy. You would eventually end up in a mental institution, locked alone in an empty room.

i wish i was born in Bhutan

goatse24/01/2014 13:52

Granted, but a meteor would fall there and would raise dust thick enough to prevent any sunshine to pass trough.Life will cease to exist :(

I wish i was the best sniper mercenary in the world with governments and secret organizations trying to contact me to do dirty jobs + to have a secret base where i conduct experiments with human DNA.

PU9makerrecord holder24/01/2014 14:12(edited 24/01/2014 14:15)

Granted, but one day a secret organization orders you to kill your entire family because they were at a wrong time in a wrong place.

I wish I could live for 14 000 years as a 24 years old without aging

Nikita24/01/2014 14:17

Originally posted by PU9maker
Granted, but one day a secret organization orders you to kill your entire family because they were at the wrong time on a wrong place.

I wish I could live for 14 000 years as a 24 years old without aging

Granted, but your body is the only thing that doesn't age, over time you will become senile and get other horrible deceases that you would have to live with for those 14 000 years + people will try to do a lot of horrible experiments on your body.

I wish I could move to any country and speak their language at any time I wanted.

cC|Nikolaa24/01/2014 15:00

Granted, but you'll be vocally impaired.

--

I want you to be banned.

Nikita24/01/2014 15:21

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Granted, but you'll be vocally impaired.

--

I want you to be banned.

Granted, however... Chuck Norris didn't approve so they had to immediately unban me again.

Dno what to say now, next person can make up the next wish :)

propanelj record holder24/01/2014 15:37

Originally posted by Nikita!
Dno what to say now, next person can make up the next wish :)


I wish i had a pet alien

FuZzy1 mapper24/01/2014 17:09(edited 24/01/2014 17:10)

Granted, but the rightful masters of the pet will come to rescue it and will take YOU as their pet.

I wish i'll be the alien that takes you as his pet :)

SunnyKreedz24/01/2014 18:43

Granted, but he will escape back to Earth and he will get another allien pet (maybe even you).

I wish I could restart my life at a certain point,maybe at 50 and go back to age 7 and do everything differently and see how that turns out.

PiilsnEr24/01/2014 23:05

Granted, but when you went back to the age of 7 you wouldn't remember the future since it never occured in the past and you would do exactly the same.

I wish I could spin the earth and the sun like a turntable making scratchy noises all over the world making people go insane.

Mathzz25/01/2014 00:15

Granted, the people would go deaf before you would get any amusement out of it.

I wish I could have the ability to clone myself so I could be on more than one place at a time whenever I wanted to.

joons25/01/2014 02:10(edited 25/01/2014 02:31)

Granted, but the clones would have all your memories and start to think they're the original Mathzz, proceeding to hunt down and kill each other, including you.

I wish I could read peoples minds

WeMeRA25/01/2014 02:57

Granted, but you cannot choose when you want to use your new ability, or power as many would like to call it, you'll always hear all kinds of different voices in your head also at the same time. Going to crowded spaces will drive you insane. You literally need to move out to the woods and won't have any human contact, ever again.

I wish my wheight and bodyfat wouldn't be affected by my current lifestyle.

znx25/01/2014 04:30

Granted, However you will be affected by malnutrition by the age of 30. Eventually, death.

I wish the earth was a square.

CaBeZarecord holder25/01/2014 09:04

Granted, but in 1492 as earth was square, Cristobal Colón didn't have the need to prove the opposite. That for, he continued travelling to India several times, and his country was determinated to conquer it; after some big wars India got under the control of Spain and could never be independient again. BTW YOU WERE NEVER BORN.

I wish I could be the very best, like no one ever was.

random Tournament #325/01/2014 14:37

Granted, then all the losers will hate you and they will kill you someday.

I wish I could run as fast as Usain Bolt, so I could run away from cops.

Granted but afdter many years of chasing you've finally made your way through Texas. You are fucked son http://www.mensfitness.com/sites/mensfitness.com/files/imagecache/gallery_full_image/photo_gallery_picture_images/fittest-americans_chucknorris.jpg.

I wish I was Bibo.

iNsprate moviemaker25/01/2014 15:20(edited 25/01/2014 15:31)

Granted, but after you geek the shit out of 256 block you still wont land it.

I wish russians stop using ))) at the end of sentences.

WeMeRA25/01/2014 16:08

Not granted, they use whatever they want.

I wish this evening will be awesome!

Page 5 of 11

Please log in to post replies.