Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 4 of 11
beg1ner 1337¼19/05/2011 10:19

Granted, but they will come with a very slow speed and by the time they get to you they will be spoilt.

I wish chickens were predators.

nobody^19/05/2011 11:00(edited 27/05/2011 22:35)

Granted, but you will live in a farm full of chickens and all of your other domestic animals will get eaten, as well as you!

I wish there was no air pollution.

NumB25/05/2011 17:06

Granted, but there wont be no oxigen also.

I wish eDark would confess he's an extraterrestrial (life form from an other planet). :D

jack frog25/05/2011 18:57(edited 25/05/2011 18:57)

Granted, but then the NASA would come to his house, abduct him and bring him to the Area 51, where they'll do painful tests on his body and exclude all of his organs.

I wish I had no hay fever!

nobody^26/05/2011 13:44

Granted, but you will get another fever, regardless what.

I wish I had the best MTB(mountainbike) ever.

evuly27/05/2011 19:35

Granted, but you'll fall doing a trick causing you losing both of your legs.

I wish my dad wouldn't act like a 14 year-old.

unBreakS27/05/2011 19:38

Granted, but you have to explain to him the whole male-female "proccess"

I wish i had meat factory

NumB27/05/2011 21:45

Granted, but that meat would be contagious (virus or something).

I wish person below wont corrupt this current wish. :D

nobody^27/05/2011 22:37

Granted, but then the whole thread would go offtopic and get closed.
I wish this thread stays as cool as it is supposed to be. (Check the first pages, without any spams etc.)

Fruggline28/05/2011 01:39

Granted but then everyone would wear badass sunglasses and fail at typing because they couldn't see the keyboard.

I wish i was as good as zhady.

granted, but koukouz > anyway

i wish there wasn't any queues in this world.

evuly28/05/2011 13:25

Granted, but then everyone in the world would disappear and you'd end up alone.

I wish I wouldn't be able to run out of money.

jack frog09/06/2011 01:48(edited 09/06/2011 01:51)

Granted, but suddenly all of your friends turn jealous, quit friendship and threaten you!

I wish I had a High Heels Fetish!

Mathzz09/06/2011 12:10

Granted, but then Lady Gaga would come to you, and make you look like (him).

I wish there was flying cars.

granted but then nobody is going to pay for avia services and my dad lost a job so my family is gonna strave

i wish i haven't been in Turkey on 19th of July.

jack frog22/06/2011 01:59

Granted, but unfortunately that day you would have been hit by a car that a 99 year old lady drove. Your legs were broken incurably and they must be amputated russian style (without anaesthetic)!


I wish I could speak Italian.

CaBeZarecord holder28/06/2011 04:25

Granted but you will never speak to any person that speaks Italian!

I wish a sandwich of chicken, jam and chesse

DiDo-Grecord holder01/07/2011 14:24

Granted but if you do it by yourself .
I wish I didn't play counter strike

WeMeRA24/01/2014 08:38

Granted, though you'll be quite addicted to it and you NEED to play it but you can't.

I wish the ice on those lakes here in Åland was stronger so I can take mah car out and do some drifting!

Nikita24/01/2014 11:24

Granted, but you are the only one who is driving on the stronger ice and all your friends get into accidents and drown.

I wish I was born super duper rich so I would be able to do what I want for the rest of my life(which would consist of a normal lifetime not just die when I'm 5 or something like that) + (being able to use a computer is also a must) without having to even lift a finger.

Page 4 of 11

Please log in to post replies.