Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V
granted, but always happiness = madness - not far from death.
I wish i wouldn't have to breath for a life, so i could live in the water or better on Mars.
Granted,but as soon as you become the happiest person on earth you will be walking alone the sidewalk, singing and whistleling out of happines, thinking how wonderful the world is, and all of a sudden a MONSTEROUS piano will fall on your head from the 12th floor and you'll spill out your guts through your nose.
I wish i was a mermaid
Update, since some1 wrote above me - this is for the previous guy who wishes to be the happiest person. ;D
Granted, but you won't be living in the water for long. You will accidentaly swim into an oil spill and I guess that's it!
I wish I was the fastest runner ever!
Granted, but your legs get overused and they must be cut off .
I wish that someone closes this threat. :D
Bye,bye bois.
Granted, but it turns out that the admins like this thread and it will last forever!
I wish that I was perfect. -.-
Granted, but you are only a circle.
I wish I had a wish.
Granted but you forgot it x_X
I wish i could make people shit they pants when i think about them
Granted, but the power fails and makes the shit spawn above your head.
I wish I could record a world record.
Granted, but your record will be pathetic and every single person will manage to improve/beat it and everyone will laugh at you. ^^
I wish I had the best PC in the world!
OFF: It's strange how this thread is still alive after 5 years. :up:
I love it! :)
granted but after one month you need to sell your house because the energy bill is to high.
i wish to have a time machine.
Granted, you teleport in 2100 and till then the cows have mutated and they can fly. So the story begins :
One early morning you are on your way to buy milk for your favourite meal. You go to the cyber supermartket. When you get the milk of the stand a cow falls from the sky and smashes your arm.
One month later you recover, but the cow is so mad, that she fell on you, that she wants revenge.
So while you are watching American Pie 765 , the raged animal breks through the window and destroys your ipod 100. The glass of the ipod is made out of carbon and smashes into your face.
In the hospital that is located on the Sun, you die becouse the cow was infected by a virios called H2POSO4.
I wish that i was an admin here :S
Your wish is my command, but somehow (probably not possible) you will permanent ban yourself.
I wish I knew all the languages that exist.
granted, but then you will get confused and bother all this languages to the one, so nobody understand you.
I wish paris hilton die.
Btw, nobody, read the rules of the game once more. You have to wait for 3 more people to post after your last post. Stop spamming forum so hard. Yes it's also a sort of spam.
Paris Hilton will live forever!
I wish you corrupt my dream.
Originally posted by kzuq`AdantoudParis Hilton will live forever!
I wish you corrupt my dream.
Granted, because you have no dream!
I wish I could fly like a bird.
Granted, you get the flying abilities of a penguin.
I wish I could be in school forever.
Granted, you get to do elementary school over and over again for all eternity.
I wish i was Snorlax.
Granted, but when you become snorlax you will die after 2 days of heartfailure cuz of the huge overweight!
I wish I was famous and liked by everyone!
Originally posted by BAEVERN^Granted, but when you become snorlax you will die after 2 days of heartfailure cuz of the huge overweight!
I wish I was famous and liked by everyone!
Granted. But you will not enjoy it and will always feel sad, because then discretion and hate won't exist for you.
Fuck humans, we are really horrible with our brains...
I wish I could predict the consequenses of my actions
Granted, though you only can predict those actions you already made.
I wish I could have mah chips 'n dipp non stop comin' to me so I wouldn't need to got the store and buy 'em!
Please log in to post replies.