Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted! V

Started by AverageFreak
02/12/2006 07:48
Page 2 of 11
shNzrecord holder Tournament #209/05/2011 23:07

Granted, but you'll suffer a very serious car accident, and you'll have to live the rest of your life with no arms, legs and penis. You'll grovel in the intensity of your hopelessness, and then, life would be too painful, and you'll simply wish to be dead.

I wish I could see the future.

granted, but then you will probably couldn't see realness so you get lost and went mad.

I wish i was human.

Punk^10/05/2011 01:54

Granted, but you die instantly due to being 1231283 years old.

I wish I had some chips right about now...

NOEL10/05/2011 04:13

Granted, but the globe gets blown up in 2012 by giant meteor.
My wish:
The ability to turn invisible, and visible again, i can still see people whilst invisible, i cannot die whilst invisible, and i am granted a major speed boost whilst invisible.
5 second cooldown

nobody^10/05/2011 13:17

Granted, but everyone will hate you about that! You are going to live some years with that ability and after that you'll feel sorry about your wish! After that you will commit a suicide!

I wish for an endless icecream!

Punk^10/05/2011 13:27

Granted, but it's poisoned, so you only live to take one bite.

I wish Scrubs would be on the TV 24/7.

CamelCloudrecord holder10/05/2011 16:36

Granted, but you get fat and ugly from sitting in the couch 24/7.

I wish I was God.

NOEL10/05/2011 16:40

There is no god.

MJK10/05/2011 17:27(edited 10/05/2011 17:28)

Granted but u get crusified ...
I wish i could slap people in the face with my mind x_X

NR|spr*10/05/2011 17:29

Granted but after you start slaping them with your mind they will all start slaping you with their thoungs and you will be all wet :D

I wish i was a fish :D

nucLeaR10/05/2011 17:42

Granted, but you'll get eaten by a bigger fish.

I wish I was an astronaut.

Jonde10/05/2011 17:50

Your wish shall be granted.

There is one catch, however. By granting you this wish of becoming an astronaut, I shall command the head of The New World Order to start ahead of schedule. Their first assignment will be to kill all living beings apart from the perfect ones in order to make the genes as close to perfection as possible. You will be an astronaut but far from perfection thus you will be slaughtered and thrown into a Dumpie which are "garbagerockets" that will carry all the inperfect corpses away from the Earth. They are unmanned vehicles and their destination is to fly straight forward untill the batteries on the ion-engines run dry.

My wish is that the one granting my wish would be homosexual.

zgooh10/05/2011 18:30(edited 10/05/2011 18:40)

Granted <3,
but I would force you to become my boyfriend.

I wish for universal love.

NR|spr*10/05/2011 18:46

Granted, but you will be loved only by male!

I wish for an Alien Ware Laptop!!!

Punk^10/05/2011 18:58(edited 10/05/2011 18:59)

Granted, but it's broken and you won't get a new one without paying.

I wish that my wish cannot be corrupted.
(If you say "Granted" and then corrupt my wish, you didn't grant me my wish and if you don't grant me my wish, you're not following the rules of the game :D)

MJK10/05/2011 19:01

Granted and since you didnt mantion what wish u wish for u will become a gay oriantated shemale and no power in the univerce will be able to corupt your way of life ^^
I wish i could use /cp /tp in real life

anaLchy10/05/2011 19:30

Granted, but you you cp is in the poo poo :D

I wish that the man that answers me, must cut his penis off.

unBreakS10/05/2011 19:33(edited 10/05/2011 19:33)

Granted , but that guy accedently slipped off with his knife and cut your pennis anaLchy

i wish that i could be a nerd

CamelCloudrecord holder10/05/2011 20:10

Granted, but your mom takes all your stuff, so you lock yourself inside of your room and make "forever alone" face.

I wish that my guitar skills are the best ones in history

zgooh10/05/2011 21:34

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Granted, but your mom takes all your stuff, so you lock yourself inside of your room and make "forever alone" face.

I wish that my guitar skills are the best ones in history


Granted, but your vibes would be so awesome they would make you and your audience go deaf !

I wish I was the happiest man on earth

Page 2 of 11

Please log in to post replies.