kz_kzsca_summervalley finally finished =D
Name: kz_kzsca_summervalley
Dedicated to: kz-scandinavia
Difficulty: Easy
Climbtime: About 5-8 min
Info: Just a basic valley-map, u start in the bottom of a "hole" and make ur way to the top :D
Screens:
Screen1
Screen2
Screen3
Screen4
Screen5
Screen6
Screen7
Screen8
Screen9
Screen10
Screen11
Screen12
Screen13
Screen14
I finally took time to fix the errors and fixed the minimap (cg_coldbhop) =D
Probably gonna send it in tonight, have to see what the testers say cause my computer is crazy and I have sucky fps on ALL maps (had 100fps before)
Only some texture-fixing left (thx-sign and such)
Wish me good-luck @ the mapvoting =D
[ Edited ]
Very nice maps dude ^^
Looks nice man .. but my fps will be soo low on youre maps - much models - xD
U shouldnt change anything it look's great .. :]
I think hardvalley looks better than summervalley
Until now summervally looks better, i think :P
But both maps are awesome <3
hardvalley looks nice, gj <3
I <3 this maps :P
I couldn't really have a opinion yesterday.. Cuz' you know why :E
Yeah yeah, nice maps! :D
<3 Pf0llz0r
<3 ur maps dude , always you put nice new textures :) hope ur maps get kz_ tag :D
word to h1m1
and i <3 hardvalley :D
huhu GJ!
kz_kzsca_hardvalley reminds me a level on Zelda: Majora's Mask, the valley before the Stone Fortress!
Ikana's valley I believe...
I'll love your map for sure :)
hardvalley looks great... but summervalley looks very much like the kzse map. Looks like same textures and same kinda jumps.
hardvalley looks better but try to use less model cause it's really bad for fps
hardvalley looks great... but summervalley looks very much like the kzse map. Looks like same textures and same kinda jumps.
Thats is because its the same map :D
But Im gonna release it as a kz-scandinavia map instead :P
Pf0llz0r ftw :D
GJ pfollzor ! Looks very nice :D. Keep on keeping ON! :P
good idea, dedicate a map with warm weather to people who live in very cold climate!!! how about dedicating something with snow to them? liek a frozen lake or something..now thats an idea...you spawn at the bottom of a frozen lake...(no water, just an illusion) and you have to climb up corals and shit..!! im to lazy to map it, so im just throwing that out there for people
it look very nice :)
looks great i hope the jumps will be great too
Great textures on summervalley. :)
Hardvalley looks sweet, so does summervalley :) pöss o kröm ;}
Please log in to post replies.