kz_kzsca_summervalley finally finished =D

Started by Pf0llz0r mapper
03/12/2006 10:49
Page 2 of 3
Pf0llz0r mapper05/12/2006 16:11

First update ;D

Check the new screens!!!! **Proud**

AverageFreak05/12/2006 16:20

Nice updates! <333333333 the church :D :D it looks great

s0liD mapper05/12/2006 17:01

wohoo .. hope ul solve the problem soon .. that church looks awesome man

Jan^^ mapper05/12/2006 17:49

How long it took from you to create that church? ;)

Pf0llz0r mapper05/12/2006 18:01

How long it took from you to create that church? ;)

Jan^^


I made it some time ago, but I got the right textures now, well it took some day I think, not too long :x

rinkon mapper06/12/2006 02:33(edited 26/07/2015 12:14)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

DaMp mapper06/12/2006 13:52

post an ingame screen to show us the church with the normal light but it looks great..

PrEn1uMz06/12/2006 19:59

church is nice ;)

Tafatt15/12/2006 06:52

The church is beautiful!

Pf0llz0r mapper30/12/2006 15:18

New release info !!!!!!

s0liD mapper30/12/2006 19:03

cheers for the info

Mehz03/01/2007 23:36(edited 27/08/2010 16:57)

both look awesome

gj
[ Edited Wed Jan 03 2007, 11:36PM ]

KNiFEAR07/01/2007 12:21

very naais, i hope 4 a release soon, wanna play some pf0llzorized maps:)

DaMp mapper09/01/2007 20:43

nice maps btw

Pf0llz0r mapper03/04/2007 12:48

FINALLY ITS FINISHED (well atleast 99%)

<3

AverageFreak03/04/2007 12:51

w00t nice <3

s0liD mapper03/04/2007 13:31

thats nice man =)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/04/2007 13:48

what about hardvalley?

Pf0llz0r mapper03/04/2007 14:50

what about hardvalley?

ndR


Maybe later, first of all I want to release summervalley and ancientblock.

And hardvalley will be released without the church cause there was too much vertex-manipulating on it :( if I finish it

dEMolite mapper03/04/2007 20:43

Yeah nice to hear that your map is 99% done.
So i hope it will be good to play.


And on the first look on the screens i can't really give a feedback or some infos what u can change.
So thumps up.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.