theddy - the movie

Started by IceVip
27/02/2011 23:45
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
IceVip27/02/2011 23:45(edited 28/02/2011 14:21)

    Title: theddy - the movie


    Project status: 0%


    Type of the movie: It will be a 1 player movie


    Project Description: 4-5 minutes long, about the song haven't decided yet


    Moviemaking facts: I'll use Cinema 4D[<3kafds] , after effects and ofc the mighty sony vegas.


keep in mind that this movie wont comeup soon "next few months"

BLuex27/02/2011 23:49(edited 27/02/2011 23:49)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ Leeeeeeeeeettttttt meeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooo tthiiiiiiinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........................

REAVE ON 3 ?

moonulica27/02/2011 23:57(edited 28/02/2011 00:59)

nah, he already made that one
this one's gonna be "ALIVE 2"

seskes28/02/2011 00:15

Is this a joke ? Or he just acts like that all the time?

kafds28/02/2011 01:10

Cool. I hope the movie will contain some new & hard tricks! I can't deny the fact that movies with theddy's jumps are generally, trickwise, quite good.

With all due respect, IceVip, I wish the demos were edited by someone else. In my opinion the magnificent demos should be edited by someone with more experience than just 3-4 weeks. You already named the movie in a very bad way, and you also called Cinema 4D "sinima'for'di". You should at least be able to correctly type the names of the programs you are using to edit the demos.

@seskes: Some people joke all the time. These people need to find their true selves.

IceVip28/02/2011 08:07

@kafds sinima for di = R.I.P Syrle

Punk^28/02/2011 10:28

Is this serious IceVip? Because then I'd like to see a proper presentation.. So far, this dosent seem serious at all.

sitka28/02/2011 12:41

I want theddy in my bed!

KyU.K28/02/2011 13:09

GL

akse28/02/2011 13:37

Insilio accepted theddy due to his trickjumping skills, they are awesome, make your best guys :)

IceVip28/02/2011 14:20

Originally posted by Punk^
Is this serious IceVip? Because then I'd like to see a proper presentation.. So far, this dosent seem serious at all.

hah dont worry about that , i may act like bluex but i dont act like that in moviemaking and the movie wont come soon because im practising cinema 4d this movie will be serious ass hell ill try not to get ideas from other movies but i even if i do that there will still be hates who will find a movie that i copyed so... ill just do my jump and take all the critics in the xj community.

Homie28/02/2011 15:11

Good Luck with the movie, really looking forward to see maybe one of the best tjers out there atm :)

Nukk28/02/2011 15:40

gl vip.

anaLchy28/02/2011 15:43

ich think that ti one gut movie must machen.

Soooo, good luck

akse28/02/2011 18:00

Originally posted by Homie
Good Luck with the movie, really looking forward to see maybe one of the best tjers out there atm :)

He is the best

zgooh28/02/2011 18:06

I kinda like your edits, IceVip, but not your attitude.
Good luck, upload some screenshots as soon as you can to get critics and feedback :)

IceVip28/02/2011 18:19

Originally posted by zgooh
I kinda like your edits, IceVip, but not your attitude.
Good luck, upload some screenshots as soon as you can to get critics and feedback :)

you know im only going to show em to you sofu.

theddy28/02/2011 18:22

Fail attempt to be funny, bluex.And yeah, movie won't come out soon cuz i am kinda inactive at the moment :p

fizik28/02/2011 19:11

Keep in mind that you can easily end up with a warning when posting stuff like that,bluex and moonulica.

lurp28/02/2011 19:34

looking forward for this one, awaiting something really sick ^^

Page 1 of 2