theddy - the movie

Started by IceVip
27/02/2011 23:45
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
BLuex28/02/2011 19:34

Why i can got warn :D :D I didnt say nothing bold! New rules?

JekkT01/03/2011 14:13

A warning for BLuex and moonulica would be unfair. They told their honest opinion about IceVip's editstyle, which is mostly stealing together effects, trying to create something goodlooking.

Ontopic: Never liked your edits, looking forward to the Trickjump's though.

nobody^01/03/2011 21:58

Well, when it comes to theddy I imagine some new and creative tricks. For IceVip...hmm, can't say much. Good edits bad attitude but I am looking forward to it. Btw, the title is kinda immature for such project.

yep02/03/2011 12:44(edited 02/03/2011 12:45)

the title is normal, lol what do you want him to call it?
Theddy the dark lord Part 4 the nerds revenge

theddy02/03/2011 22:50

Could some admin possibly close the thread please? :)

nucLeaR03/03/2011 01:00

Hmm why, is this a joke or ... just because the thread got overflamed ?

Punk^03/03/2011 04:05(edited 03/03/2011 04:06)

Why should it be closed theddy?

Edit:
Nevermind, just saw.
Closed.

Page 2 of 2