HEY! dems on several de_/cs_ maps
a dcj/mcj trickjumper come from China have some trickjumps.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7c15w7
ur opinion?
you joined 30 minutes ago and you are already posting cheated demos :D
Originally posted by FLPyou joined 30 minutes ago and you are already posting cheated demos :D
Indeed. I've lost 5 mins of my life checking those demos, do u think that u can fool us that easy, cmon...
omg cctv1
Rofl'd at the end of the 10th demo when he does like 20 shakes after his jumps in like 0.2sec !
I somehow love how its so obvious that he cheats.
Maybe man is pro.O
Hey guys, you can even find a fans just can't stop making KZ video for Gorsot (our dear actor).
yeah,he is really a pro cheater
yeah,he's suck
Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
yeah,he's always suck...
he's not a pro cheater ,just ama.
A fool cheater...
CCTV1 wow
he was spammed himself by his multiaccounts. lol!
This is becoming a spam thread, I suggest to close it. :)
Originally posted by BLuexMaybe man is pro.O
In the china kz,almost all kreedz player think he is a cheater..
WOW~ Gorsot ! omg!
haha Cheating!! Gorsot .,, he is SB
It's a spam post, please close it.
Don't waste your time on a silly cheater and a silly follower of him. Almost everyone in kzcn knows that Gorsot is a cheater.
OK I have wasted one minutes reading this post and replying it.
lock the thread Punk^.
Please log in to post replies.