HEY! dems on several de_/cs_ maps

13/03/2011 18:25
Page 2 of 2
Tadeln15/03/2011 07:12

I do not think so!

If you can produce evidence of it! Would you please delete this post!

If there is no evidence! DEMO qualified by the words!

I think this is the birth of a new king!

I just want to have enough proof!

Did not even cheat! Why not announce it too!

Tadeln15/03/2011 07:22

There is no evidence! Anything does not count!

Pqst`15/03/2011 11:12

HI iiN, welcome back

cReL15/03/2011 12:46

Originally posted by Pqst`
HI iiN, welcome back



what ??? SIMEN IIN ??????
hahahah~~~~~~~~~~~

hecate丶15/03/2011 13:13

Originally posted by Tadeln
I do not think so!

If you can produce evidence of it! Would you please delete this post!

If there is no evidence! DEMO qualified by the words!

I think this is the birth of a new king!

I just want to have enough proof!

Did not even cheat! Why not announce it too!




why not upload demos to xj.
steam only cost you 15~20yuan.

vNes15/03/2011 16:16

Actually caused such a stir.

anaLchy15/03/2011 16:35

ban that idiot, please :)

Swoozy15/03/2011 17:17

http://i061.radikal.ru/1103/a8/ae43d83c9d00.jpg

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.