kzsca_highblocks

15/03/2011 13:20
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Chrizzy mapper Tournament #315/03/2011 13:20(edited 19/03/2011 11:42)

Name: kzsca_highblocks
Author: Chrizzy
Type: Climb
Difficulty: Average
Length: around 10 minutes
Production time: November 2009 - March 14 2011


Hello, this is the latest map made by me :) This is a big outside block map entirely focused on the jumps.

Pictures

http://i51.tinypic.com/2f0g115.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/33mwhas.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2gumc80.jpg

Download

Sendspace
Mediafire

Reminder: Read the rules before posting.

NPLAY15/03/2011 13:47(edited 15/03/2011 14:52)

wow, i love big map`s. I'll play when I fix my computer. Good Job Chrizzy!!

YES

eeK15/03/2011 14:41

Chrizzy you suprise me everytime you show a new map. Eventho there are a lot of block maps, but this is one of the best in criteria of jumps. As you said, the map is focused on the jumps - really agree with you.

YES

kztw`mai15/03/2011 17:03

I love your maps, Chrizzy. They always have good textures and enjoys me ^^. Surely YES from me.

VErzuZ15/03/2011 17:13(edited 17/04/2011 14:54)

This map may look like a normal blockmap, but when you try it you will find out just how awesome the jumps are. They are not like any other blockmap. Thats why i vote YES.

coma mapper15/03/2011 17:49

This map has a lot of good jump points, albeit from a place I spent some time looking for the direction of the road, but when you step by step climb to high places, you will find a very warm sun above, good piece of rock climbing Map. I found that I jump fail the two points , maybe I have been completely destroyed my acceleration.T T!

GJ chrizzy!

These two points little difficult to me:(
picture1
picture2


jubilEe15/03/2011 18:21

I've loved this map since you released the first version on kszca!
nice textures, great jumps and just overall fun! (:

YES!

OFFBEAT15/03/2011 19:03

Big and long maps aren't actually my cup of tea, but the maps you make Chrizzy are just beautiful, the jumps are very creative and enjoyful. I can play this kind of maps from you for hours.

The map is very "Chrizzy-like" ^^, neat combos can be made and the jumps are fun. Don't know what else to say more than it's very enjoyful for a big map and the textures suits the long style.

YES

CamelCloudrecord holder15/03/2011 19:09

You've finally finished it! Looks really good, as every single of yout maps. I really like these block maps. The grass and the "bricks" make a nice, relaxing feeling.

YES

PsYxOpAt mapper15/03/2011 20:56

Another awesome map by one awesome mapper! :D You definitely can see and feel the oldschool style.
The jumps were just perfect, although I think there is a few unbalanced jumps. Tons of nice combos and some small skips.

The map reminds me more of kzsca_crazyblock, but with easier jumps. :D I don't think that the wr is more than 10 min. Good job, man! YES

SnOwKiLlEr15/03/2011 21:08(edited 15/03/2011 21:09)

agree with psyxopat, your map is again a masterpiece.
the jumps are not easy and to find the way you need a little time ;) i hope its going to be official asap
gj chrizzy and of course
YES!!

Chichin mapperrecord holder15/03/2011 21:29

Yep, some jumps are pretty hard, but still they aren't too hard, they're mostly enjoyable. The map layout is really nice, you always climb up and then you jump down back on platforms that were only 64 units high, but still you couldn't reach them :)
Textures are OK, I haven't found any overlapping brushes and so. I have nothing negative to say, just a professional work as always :)
I'd like to see this map in official mapcycle very soon! yes

daza mapper16/03/2011 00:22

This map is awesome!

The jumps are so fun, and the map just continues into what feels like infinity.

I think XJ needs more long oldschool maps, and this is deffinetly exactly what it needs.

yes!

omilo16/03/2011 15:47

Nice to see this map finished. It's a really enjoyable jump experience with a lot of different kinds of jumps. Some parts were a bit unbalanced like previusly stated. Overall the feeling of the map is awesome. Well built and great design.

YES

1337Avenger.OmG mapper17/03/2011 17:57

Oh my Goodness ! this map rocks mate !! textures are delicious , jumps are kinda nice to increase your jumping level
You got 1337 Yes from me

Klunya18/03/2011 18:28

I really like this kind of maps. I have completed this map with my good friend and that was interesting, cool, funny :D Also i like Chrizzy's maps and this one isn't exception. This map is very very beautiful. Thanks for this map, and big YES from me.

knoxville18/03/2011 19:15

Took me quiet a while to finish the map but i enjoyed every minute of it! I Like blockmaps, and you brought them back! Thanks to you Chrizzy! and thats a big

YES!

elITe^20/03/2011 12:10

Nice challenging map. Oldschool feeling from start to finish. I liked it when testing and i don't see that changing now :) As always, good jumps, good looking, long and made by Mr. Chrizzy! How can i not
YES!

Brummbär22/03/2011 08:49

WOW , nice textures , mutch places for bhop . mutch unique jumps :D yeah from me ..

nobody^22/03/2011 09:39(edited 31/03/2011 13:09)

To be honest, I haven't tested it yet, but judging by previous works it will be an incredible map. I can't wait to try it!

I vote: YES!

Page 1 of 2