kzsca_highblocks

15/03/2011 13:20
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Tetriss22/03/2011 17:35

When I saw the pictures, i thought that this is one of the thousands simple maps with boring textures. However, since I downloaded and started to play the map, i absolutely change my mind. This map has so unique jump parts, it is so huge and the textures are pretty awesome - they overally fits very well. Rly masterpiece, you have combined simplicity, beauty and challenge to beat this monster. And you can lost everything in one bad move in the hights of this map... It will be nice to see someone beating it .. :)

Absolutely YES

NeWrecord holder Tournament #130/03/2011 18:50

this map deserves to be in the xj maps because of it's unique jumps, i really like it YES

spr1n mapper04/04/2011 22:13

I was a little skeptical after viewing screenshots. Thought I would face something similar to what I've seen a lot already. Got to say I was pleasantly surprised. Nice textures and good jumps made me forget about everything and climb... until the stop stop button. And thats the place where I was completely amazed, Im talking about the door code at the end. Honestly I havent seen such good "secrets" in a long time. Thank you Chrizzy for terrific satisfaction which I got after exploring your map! Absolutely vote for it with my both hands.

Memories17/04/2011 21:21

Always loved your style of mapping chrizzy:)

Great textures and jumps, and great ambience.

So, YES.

WOOFix25/04/2011 15:48

Very nice map with great colors. Enjoyed climbing on it !

A YES trully diserved !

kaynerecord holder17/05/2011 16:13

spr1n said it all pretty much, well fitting textures to the jumps, with great jumps.. really fun and enjoyable to play

nice secrets aswell, you got my vote. Yes!

KarLi mapper31/05/2011 12:26

wow that loks a nice longie map .
i would love to play it.

YES!

borko06/06/2011 14:44

This map is exactly for XJ. It's part from the beauty of any kz community imo. I think it should be accepted and I really wanna see the best players on it.

Yes

vektor15/06/2011 17:49

Originally posted by borko pussycat
This map is exactly for XJ. It's part from the beauty of any kz community imo.

+1.
This is a beautyfull demonstration of how combine old school and new school mapping. Totally YES!

Ovidiu Dumitru29/06/2011 23:28(edited 29/06/2011 23:28)

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2