rpz_downfaill[boxes][md-]

Started by Brummbär
23/03/2011 15:08
Page 1 of 3
Brummbär23/03/2011 15:08(edited 07/04/2011 14:25)

Hey all,i maked this thread cuz i waana see better runs then my

Rules : no rules , just do it !
Demos : http://www.sendspace.com/

Thanks to : ShoCk - for idea ( http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?271500 )

Visit : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?271500

kz-balkan & kz-extreme (there i seen something like this)


______________________________________________________________________

kayne | Time : 23.61 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/5volo1

jimbo | Time : 24.87 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/4gfcwh

PakT | Time : 29.79 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/7bi4uz

F!re | Time : 30.54 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/44356w

Lakiks | Time : 32.18 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/84ly3w

Bluex | Time : 32.72 | Demo : http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320

OFFBEAT | Time : 32.99 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/6fawy1

nobody^ | Time : 34.46 | Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/tudhiw

PakT23/03/2011 16:25

Why only 3 box? really boring imo, I did 34.07 but I jumped more than 3 boxes :/ http://www.sendspace.com/file/1a6tgz

Brummbär23/03/2011 17:17

ok , now all demos will be accepted :)

PakT23/03/2011 20:29

32.73 http://www.sendspace.com/file/o24xeg

Brummbär23/03/2011 21:19

Nice job & gj :D

LAKIKS23/03/2011 21:26

33.81 http://www.sendspace.com/file/7qofzm

nobody^23/03/2011 23:56(edited 05/04/2011 22:09)

I did 34.99, tomorrow I may post some improvements.
Btw, here is my demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ah9qoa

F!rE24/03/2011 01:58

30.54 http://www.sendspace.com/file/44356w

Brummbär24/03/2011 08:16

Gj guys @ added all!

LAKIKS24/03/2011 12:28(edited 24/03/2011 14:51)

--- >> 32.18 http://www.sendspace.com/file/84ly3w

PakT24/03/2011 12:58

29.79 http://www.sendspace.com/file/7bi4uz

Brummbär24/03/2011 13:40

nice job PakT @ added !

CamelCloudrecord holder24/03/2011 15:58

I'll try.

Brummbär24/03/2011 16:10(edited 24/03/2011 16:11)

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I'll try.



Good luck CamelCloud

LAKIKS24/03/2011 18:04

Evil1 mby u add my 32.18 ?

Brummbär24/03/2011 18:07

Originally posted by Lakiks
Evil1 mby u add my 32.18 ?



Oh man , sorry .. not seen

@Updated

jimbo25/03/2011 14:15(edited 25/03/2011 15:46)

Done 30.06 but don't have demo anymore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-ARI3DBsnU <.<
ill try to record a new one today

btw it's possible to dd the whole map, gl =D

//Edit
27.42 ;D http://www.sendspace.com/file/kd0v9z
I'll go for full dd now, 24-25 poss

//Edit2
25.92 http://www.sendspace.com/file/arpbxw lawl, still not fully dd tho

//Edit3
24.87 ^^ http://www.sendspace.com/file/4gfcwh full dd this time, with perfect dd's you could pass some boxes so even 23 is poss heh

Brummbär25/03/2011 14:54

wohooo, gj both :D o waaana see full

nice runs :D

ADDED!

Scary Tournament #226/03/2011 19:42

Great idea! Epic run jimbo! ;)

jimbo26/03/2011 20:22

Thanks scary, we want more demos!

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.