rpz_downfaill[boxes][md-]

Started by Brummbär
23/03/2011 15:08
Page 2 of 3
kyser26/03/2011 22:03

sick O.o

Brummbär27/03/2011 18:13

If its sick do it :)

Insignia27/03/2011 19:36

First try 34.86 , will try later [ Bad strafes today , god damn ]
DEMO : http://www.speedyshare.com/files/27632713/downfall.dem

kyser27/03/2011 19:43

Originally posted by Evil1
If its sick do it :)

?

F!rE29/03/2011 04:04

jimbo demo's have bcm4 models:


Warning! File models/bcm4/bcm4_normal_bhop.mdl missing during demo playback.
Warning! File models/bcm4/bcm4_normal_block.mdl missing during demo playback.
Warning! File models/bcm4/bcm4_normal_boost.mdl missing during demo playback

etc..

lurp29/03/2011 10:15

Originally posted by F!rE
jimbo demo's have bcm4 models:


Warning! File models/bcm4/bcm4_normal_bhop.mdl missing during demo playback.
Warning! File models/bcm4/bcm4_normal_block.mdl missing during demo playback.
Warning! File models/bcm4/bcm4_normal_boost.mdl missing during demo playback

etc..


http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71296 here you can find the models.

jimbo29/03/2011 11:40

oh sorry about that, I thought I had turned the plugin off

BLuex31/03/2011 05:13

00:32.72 http://www.mediafire.com/?wjf4sewagv6207j

OFFBEAT02/04/2011 23:16(edited 02/04/2011 23:17)

Not good at this kind of stuff, but a great idea, I gave it a try though, not going to improve it. ^^

00:32.99 -link-

Keep this kind of ideas coming!

Display Name03/04/2011 01:00

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?48114.0

nobody^05/04/2011 22:10

Originally posted by nobody^
I did 34.99, tomorrow I may post some improvements.
Btw, here is my demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ah9qoa


Some small improvements, I did 00:34:46
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tudhiw :-)

kaynerecord holder06/04/2011 19:21(edited 06/04/2011 19:22)

I did 00:24.71 with really slow end, anyways,
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v2m9qr

sorriiiiii jimbo=P

jimbo06/04/2011 21:45

np, sick run man =D

Brummbär07/04/2011 07:01

oh guyz , i will update , just im busy now .. ty for understanding
gj kayne!!!

Brummbär07/04/2011 07:13(edited 07/04/2011 07:15)

@ updated all demos


@Bluex update your demo again here http://www.sendspace.com/

kaynerecord holder07/04/2011 07:33(edited 07/04/2011 07:39)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lcsgo8

24.35 :>


EDIT:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5volo1

00:23.61 =DD

Brummbär07/04/2011 14:22(edited 12/04/2011 17:06)

KAYNE FTW! :D

Brummbär17/04/2011 18:30

GOGOOG guys !

mamass01/05/2011 01:41

coll

BLuex01/05/2011 08:37

Originally posted by Evil1
@ updated all demos


@Bluex update your demo again here http://www.sendspace.com/


Yeah, i dont have other things to do.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.