- 17 - [FINISHED] !

Started by markan
02/04/2011 19:42
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
markan02/04/2011 19:42(edited 17/04/2011 15:02)

17

Hello, since my last Durrhurr minimovie was very sucesfull and lot of people told me that i should do a bigger projects this is my next ladiez.

17 ? What?.. Seventeen is the name of upcoming project and seventeem becouse i want 17 demos - one each different player.

What style of the movie? - It's goin to be freakin energetic - seriously, there is no other way to tell this.

I WANT YOU to send me your decent demo. I'll take a look on it and pm you if your demo is accepted or not. Don't even dare to send me non-legal or cheated demo.

Who is already in? Seriously, lot of guys who sent me demo don't geek so much anymore (= some oldschool players) ^_^, but were very compliant to send me their demos.. I'll post the list of players inside when ill get all demos.

Status with demos: 15/17 at the moment. (maybe 8/17 if i'm goin to make some demo).

Screens, progress will be added soon.
That's all what i can say. - with love Markan

*added* Kz maps / Official maps only (Can be some aim maps if it will be creative stuff)


UPDATES :

*Screens*
Nr1
Nr2

FINISHED: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277133.last

Nukk02/04/2011 20:07(edited 02/04/2011 20:08)

your last works ? expect durrhuuhh(or what)

markan02/04/2011 20:15

@Nukk - don't know how hard it is to take look on my channel but whatever.

Wemera 272 bw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F2VkwbBtv8&feature=relmfu

nobody^02/04/2011 22:39(edited 02/04/2011 22:41)

I have to say that your previous works are quite good. I suggest you not to reveal the players' names, keep them as a surprise. ;)

FLP03/04/2011 00:05

Originally posted by nobody^
I have to say that your previous works are quite good. I suggest you not to reveal the players' names, keep them as a surprise. ;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/04/2011 01:41

Feel free to share some screenshots with us and good luck with your project

Klunya03/04/2011 07:23

good luck with this project. I am waiting 4 it

markan03/04/2011 23:14

*Screens update* :)

unBreakS03/04/2011 23:38

I`m very impressed with your last work ... hope this project will be better ..
Well gl ..

DiENOS05/04/2011 17:34

Last picture looks very great , good luck mate.

Marshall05/04/2011 17:55

Good Luck, but i dont like colors much

seskes05/04/2011 22:41

Looking forward to it!

Nukk06/04/2011 11:34

very bright

memekrecord holder06/04/2011 17:01

Originally posted by Nukk
very bright


too much bright :(

markan10/04/2011 22:33
nobody^10/04/2011 22:45

Lovely screenie, I will recognize your edits from now on. I love the colour mixture.

k a f f e e11/04/2011 10:29

very contrasty bright and coloured screens, that works sometimes but make sure it doesnt get too much

elsewise, looking forward to see the movie

markan11/04/2011 21:24
Nubz moviemaker11/04/2011 21:57

looks really promising, can't wait for it :D

Page 1 of 2