- 17 - [FINISHED] !

Started by markan
02/04/2011 19:42
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
markan14/04/2011 23:14

Project status : 70% . I hope that i will have time this weekend to finish this project guys ! :)

Sinzhns15/04/2011 07:08

Originally posted by markan
Project status : 70% . I hope that i will have time this weekend to finish this project guys ! :)

As you maybe saw i sent you a pm hope you will read it if players number is still 15 atm

markan16/04/2011 18:50

O'right guys. :) I'm in like to edit last two demos and make some outro. If everything goes fine and i'll stay home for today - expect the release tommorow ! :) <3

zythH^ moviemaker16/04/2011 19:54

Finally ::D

jokeruz16/04/2011 20:49

The pics look awesome but use Best->Full mode when taking screens,much better :)

markan17/04/2011 15:00

ITS OUT ! http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277133.last

Page 2 of 2