New de_inferno jump?

Started by Tarantu1a
13/12/2006 14:03
Page 1 of 2
Tarantu1a13/12/2006 14:03

Screen:
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4786/jumpedzj1.jpg

Possible or impossible?

Sorry my bad eng, I am from Russia :)

AverageFreak13/12/2006 15:48

nice jump :D wonder why I havent noticed it before

extreme imo ^^ gl to all who try it

Thedy13/12/2006 15:57

when i was tryed that jump i was toooo close to pwn em, and it was some mouths ago, so i think its possible.

elITe^13/12/2006 16:20

Nice jump :) I'll try it later.

oRc13/12/2006 22:23

Gj, nice :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/12/2006 23:58

I did it with scout :F

//edit: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/trick_inferno_scout.rar
[ Edited Thu Dec 14 2006, 12:05AM ]

iiN[KzcN]14/12/2006 04:23

i did it with scout,too. ^^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8jycrf

(-_-)X-r@y14/12/2006 04:37

ndR、iiN
U 2 so crazy ^^

iiN[KzcN]14/12/2006 07:12

I find this jump,is it possible?

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deinferno0000rm8.jpg

Arokh14/12/2006 07:48

I find this jump,is it possible?

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deinferno0000rm8.jpg

iiN


I Managed to bhop land the slightly closer box in the corner with the knife and can get close to the further one via scout.
[ Edited Thu Dec 14 2006, 07:48AM ]

KNiFEAR14/12/2006 08:53

i will try both 4 sure when i get home: )

ScooteR14/12/2006 20:48

of course its possible , but its uberhard , i scouted the 1st one after a couple of tries , but geeked like 10 mins and couldnt knife it :)
when i try it again if i do it ill post a demo
[ Edited Fri Dec 15 2006, 11:30AM ]

Xeltic Tournament #114/12/2006 21:44

i got that jump on demo :P when i was jumping whit DHT- .. old for me. and VERY possible but gay .

Murvelman14/12/2006 21:52

i got that jump on demo :P when i was jumping whit DHT- .. old for me. and VERY possible but gay .

Xeltic

How about showing us?

Xeltic Tournament #115/12/2006 00:57

ye. im kinda loking for the demo :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/12/2006 11:02

I've done the first jump with usp :D
[ Edited Fri Dec 15 2006, 11:02AM ]

ScooteR15/12/2006 11:29

iiN ur jump isnt really hard , i said that i scouted the 1st one :) (the one Tarantu1a found)
ima post a demo l8r , im not in to playin cs atm

iiN[KzcN]15/12/2006 12:55

ndR,GJ!!!!!!!
And ScooteR,dont let me down! :p

Xeltic Tournament #115/12/2006 14:51

Originally posted by Xeltic
i got that jump on demo :P when i was jumping whit DHT- .. old for me. and VERY possible but gay .

DHT-


LIAR!!!!


lol? didnt do it when u were actually on teh server. >_<

Xeltic Tournament #115/12/2006 14:55

actually when i saw the picture it was anothother jump-

this is the jump ive done.
http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/2020/jumpedzj1je7.jpg

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.