New de_inferno jump?
its the same jump with another technique :o
so where is the demo ?
its the same jump with another technique :o
so where is the demo ?
Yo Yo Yo!
Here's the demo.
I did it with usp. ;)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5a28c
[ Edited Sat Dec 16 2006, 10:08AM ]
iiN, nice ! U are freak !
. XD
gj inn , im tryin it in a different way , when i jump this afternoon and when i pwn it ima post a demo :D
yeah~! u r freak more and more :D zhunengneng
im home now. here it is. nooby demo some trys though. i land it on the end..
http://rapidshare.com/files/7893706/inferno.rar.html
other link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/55ah74
ScooteR<3
[ Edited Sun Dec 17 2006, 08:03PM ]
Ive been tryin it the same way
Just saw the demo and did it like 10th try :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpdki7
So ... the next trick jump ? :)
iiN ur jump isnt really hard
He is talking about roof -> 2nd box (not the 1st small one).
This jump is impossible imo. Can you show us a demo if its easy for u? :)
Its like average , and i can do it to the higher box (the one behind the small one)
http://rapidshare.com/files/8101968/dajump.rar.html
I think iiN was talking about the higher box on the right side of the one you did Scooter. GJ on that one though.
[ Edited Tue Dec 19 2006, 04:02PM ]
its not higher , just a bit more to the wall :)
but from the screen i cant understand which one , but the other is possible too for sure , maybe harder but possible ..
to the left boxes (small one = uber easy / bigger box = hard) it is possible but I was talking about the right box.
I dont think this one is possible
Mmm ... dunno , i did the left BIG box without bhop and it wasnt hard , so the right big box must be possible with bhop at least ... ima try it later n tell u da result
i diden't mean higher i ment bigger then the smaller one, the one to the right .. eh whatever you got what i ment :D
I can get pretty close to the right big box with a bhop .. so if i can get close one of you can most likely nail it. It's definetly quite a twist to get the bhop in the right landing spot.
To quote thopa randomly:
Nothing is impossible; the impossible just takes more time
So yeah it's probably possible but I won't try because I have no cps @ my server >.> and it's annoying to grav up every time
Please log in to post replies.