[GAME] Describe the...

Started by nobody^
13/04/2011 23:02
Page 2 of 4
WeMeRA15/04/2011 17:47

Originally posted by beg1ner 1337¼
mine.

Describe ωзмзяа♠'s penis


I don't got a penis! :'(

beg1ner 1337¼15/04/2011 21:32

Originally posted by ωзмзяа♠
Originally posted by beg1ner 1337¼
mine.

Describe ωзмзяа♠'s penis


I don't got a penis! :'(


I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you :(

nobody^15/04/2011 21:43

Haha, best reply ever. :lol:

evuly16/04/2011 16:57

Quit going off topic then?

Describe the perfect song.

jokeruz16/04/2011 21:01

Dubstep.

Describe your hair :$

itachi^16/04/2011 21:41

Army

Describe the Ultimate sexbomb

nobody^16/04/2011 22:12(edited 16/04/2011 22:59)

Since your demand is to describe a "sexbomb", I'll not going to comment her personality, only the appearance. Brown hair, green eyes and, of course a fit body. :)
Describe the most amazing thing ever, doesen't matter what it is.

finzer16/04/2011 23:30

Jersey Shore.
Describe your bedroom.

zgooh17/04/2011 01:14

^Ununique.

Respecting the game rules :

The perfect bedroom wouldn't be very spacious, would be empty and wouldn't simulate clostrophobia, but isolation. A minimum of objects, white and light wood colour, clean and ergonomic. Very ergonomic. A nice view from mountain to sea and the smell and feeling of ... lightness.

Describe the perfect conditions to live in -not talking finance.

Keep in mind that this thread is utopic and that perfection doesn't exist. Stop answering by something that exists like :
-What's the perfect feeling ? :)
-ORGASM!!!!!1

Grow up.

k a f f e e17/04/2011 16:00

Originally posted by zgooh
Describe the perfect conditions to live in -not talking finance.

Keep in mind that this thread is utopic and that perfection doesn't exist. Stop answering by something that exists like :
-What's the perfect feeling ? :)
-ORGASM!!!!!1

Grow up.


mh no, when talking about subjective perfection like "describe your perfect cat" perfection is not neccessarily utopia. it is even most likely something that exists and that isn't unconceivable, because predicting your reaction to something unreal is like saying you would love to eat pizza when you actually never eaten a pizza in your life. naive to belieave it would taste better than anything else

for example figuratively on your question: most people imagine a paradise/heaven-like place under perfect living-conditions, when at the same time most of them would go insane spending their life this way. same goes for most political utopias. excluding everything "bad" also excludes varity the human needs to differ. it's discussable but i dont think someone really wants it

i'd like to spend my life with the few people i love in social solitude, maybe somewhere close the beach because i love sleeping in the sand. well, at the same time i'd feel guilty for having such a wonderful life and become active in politics or charity or something. self reflection doesn't allow you total happiness on this planet, but that would be just fine and satisfying

describe your perfect easter holidays.

akaphille01/05/2011 18:28

fucking with wemera

Describe your ass

nobody^01/05/2011 21:25(edited 01/05/2011 21:26)

The coolest thing you have never seen. :-)

Of course that was meant to be some sort of a joke and please, stop asking such pointless requests.

Describe heaven. :)

Pieshels mapper01/05/2011 21:44

I wanted to write long and scientific explanation what is heaven and what causes us to believe it, but I won't.
Instead I will describe my stereotype of heaven.
It is a place where everything is in bright colors. Mostly white, silver and gold. The roads are made from silk, there are no grass, just this silk-ish stuff that looks like a mixture between cloud and bubble. There are other ppl there and they all have long white (or blonde) hair and white gowns. All of them have more or less the same personalities as myself. And we all are wiser and happier at heaven than on earth.
And of course there are many things to do as long as they make you and others happy. And you can always find a neat bar just around the corner where they serve the finest drinks (cookie for reference).

Describe Hell. (I know it's a lame choice, but still...)

DarkSideBv01/05/2011 22:52(edited 01/05/2011 22:53)

hell is a nice place, where you see lava everywhere and some strange strange creatures called devils who punish every person who get's there for unknown reasons, some people may say it doesn't exist.

describe the feeling when you finished for the first time a kz map.

nobody^01/05/2011 23:53(edited 01/05/2011 23:56)

Nice request!

I think my first FINISHED kz map was cliffez, not sure though. I asked others for help etc..^^ I felt... relieved. After that I told all of my friends. :D

Describe your first kiss. Go, go, go playboyz! :-)

Jonde02/05/2011 06:32(edited 02/05/2011 06:33)

So, I was very young back then. I was just going to bed and my mom kissed me and said "Good night!". That was my first kiss.

Describe the purpose of your avatar

Gargoyle02/05/2011 08:30

I like them wet balloons. GET IT?! AHAHAHAHA

Describe the perfect morning.

nobody^02/05/2011 13:00(edited 02/05/2011 13:02)

The perfect morning for me is to wake up "fresh", get a nice breakfast with some orange juice. To be energetic, not sleepy.
If everything goes fine, the rest of my day will be perfect. :-)

Describe your first SERIOUS relationship. :-)

Puppey02/05/2011 13:31

I started hitting the bottle after she died because of her breast cancer surgery failure. I vowed revenge on those responsible for her demise.

Describe your perfect slave maid.

akaphille02/05/2011 19:53

My mom

Describe your best sex experience

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.