[GAME] Describe the...

Started by nobody^
13/04/2011 23:02
Page 3 of 4
Punk^02/05/2011 20:29

Either keep a proper tone and play the game properly, or this gets closed.

zgooh02/05/2011 21:33

Imo, warning for the immature people

Ignore akaphille.

Describe the best award you can recieve

Ggs`03/05/2011 11:49(edited 03/05/2011 15:56)

I think that the best award for me it's to be successful in the future, I could be successful and I could fail either. Next month will be turning point of my life, wich will show up my destiny... Thats my treatment of your question.
I prefer to leave this question open. cheers!

nobody^04/05/2011 16:03

Ok, it's time for the other question.

Describe the best icecream, you know, ingredients and such stuff. :)

akaphille28/05/2011 17:03

Immature? I asked a sex question, don't see the immature in that lol.

Vanilla, simple & clean!

Describe your favorite movie, motivate why.

nobody^28/05/2011 21:49(edited 28/05/2011 21:50)

My favourite movie is supposed to contain a genre mixture, if I expressed myself right. Something that has action and romance. :-)

Describe the thing that could scare you to death while walking in a rain forest. :lol:

pepirecord holder VIP28/05/2011 22:27

Rofl at the troll pretending to be a women trying to get information on a mans genitals.

Ontopic: Falling down then seeing three cannibals with red eyes with axes [wut]

NumB28/05/2011 22:58

Getting in contact with ARP.

Describe intellect and emotional state of a perfect female (and lol, of course she must be pritty, but that's question of taste). // seriosly, nothing else comes in mind - had few beers now. :D

zgooh29/05/2011 01:28

In short words : Open minded and comprehensive, responsible and caring.

The most attractive painting (Anything unclean, I consider as a spam)

akaphille01/06/2011 20:54

Good question!
I would say some colorful painting.

Describe your favorite drink!

nobody^01/06/2011 21:48

That's either a fresh juice or coke. But to be honest, when you are thirsty, nothing tastes better than water!

Describe the most embarrassing situation.

Puppey01/06/2011 21:56(edited 23/07/2011 15:42)

Hmm.. quite possibly some of your family members entering the room while you are masturbating to some of the best kz demos.

Describe the way god looks, or better yet, how do you picture him in thine mind.

Torex-):-D moviemaker01/06/2011 22:40

massive old man with beard, havin mastermind look on his face and holding earth in his hand

describe a nice weekend !

jokeruz02/06/2011 13:40

girls - booze , girls - booze.

Describe the perfect song

akaphille05/06/2011 15:39

A song that keeps stuck in my head.

Describe your favorite hobby.

datslkk05/06/2011 23:00

S*E*X

Describe your best holiday

Mathzz06/06/2011 10:17

Christmas.

Describe your favorite beer.

Jonde07/06/2011 01:03

My favorite beer is a stout, but I rarely get to sample fine stouts. The storebought ones from my nearby markets/shops/stores vary often only by price.

Describe the process of you solving a thousand-year-old mystery.

jack frog09/06/2011 01:44(edited 09/06/2011 01:45)

Open Google Chrome -> Wikipedia

Describe the worst day you ever had in your life.

finzer09/06/2011 02:00(edited 09/06/2011 02:17)

It happened 3 weeks ago. I was driving home after school (beginning of the holidays). Some cops 'made me' stop my car in order to check all my papers ( driving license, ID ,etc..)

Ofc ,i had not these papers on me ( forgot these in the car of a mate ). Had to pay something like 81€. After being checked, i could go home. When i finally arrived and parked my car, i suddenly felt a strange sensation on my lung.

I went to the hospital and got surgery. I stayed in the hospital for 10 days... "holidays begins pretty good, right?" (sorry for english mistakes, im pretty tired)

Describe the best feeling you had for a girl/boy

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.