(kzfi)_proof

Started by Gargoyle
17/04/2011 13:06
Page 2 of 2
WeMeRA31/05/2011 02:09

Link is dead, new one pl0x?

Gargoyle31/05/2011 12:05

Done, wemera.

Oh and can't remember which map I had uploaded here last, but I think it was older then this one. There's a new part to it.

Status currently on halt because my motivation is hiding somewhere, my apologies.

Punk^31/05/2011 14:17

You should check under your bed... everything I loose is always under my bed.

;-)
finish this map up.. I like it a lot :-)

Gargoyle25/09/2012 15:21

Huge BUMP:

Punk :D you were right, under the bed it was. I can't remember at what stage the earlier version was, but I'm quite confident there is new in the map.

First one to find ljroom gets a cookie. Didn't bother to hide it with black texture or anything but noclip is for noobs :)

spr1n mapper25/09/2012 16:49

you should not release your map with kz_ tag to public like that. please consider following options:
1. remove dl link from your post and use map submission form if you want this map to be checked and released with kz tag.
2. remove kz_ tag and use Public map submission, specifying you submitting it for kz_ tag.
3. remove kz_ tag, reupload your map, update your post and continue the thread with the map not being kz_ tagged.

KarLi mapper30/09/2012 02:13

Gargoyle , very nice map u made !

Please new download link again!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.