S7R1K3R - 1337 [RELEASED!]

Started by geddyK
19/04/2011 19:12
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
geddyK19/04/2011 19:12(edited 17/07/2011 12:06)

    Title: S7R1K3R - 1337

Image
Designed by votus

    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Well, my name is Simon 'geddyK' Miller known as polish jumper & trickjumper. I've started the game of KZ in 2007 into the winter holidays, now from over 1,5 years I am dealing with making movies. Actually the Vision Films' member.


    Type of the movie: A one man movie featuring the very skilled n' well known jumper, S7R1K3R


    Project Description: The movie will be a reference to the 1337 number. I don't know what I can more to say, it will simply be sensationally :)


    Moviemaking facts: I will use basic programs as HLAE, VirtualDub, Sony Vegas and something can still. The source fps will be 300 to 500 and I will render my movie through Lazze's Xencoder in x264 with a bitrate of 4500 and 60fps output


    Requests: I will very expect for a good feedback when screens will go move. Feel free to give me some suggestions ;)




    Movie:
    Stream #1
    YouTube
    Uploader #1
    Game Front (L8ter)

nobody^19/04/2011 19:14(edited 20/04/2011 13:57)

Good luck, geddyK. I am sure that the jumps will be good, I just hope that they'll be innovative.
Moreover, your english skills are improving, dude. :-)

Sinzhns19/04/2011 19:15

Im feeling free to say that I WANT TO SEE THE SNAPSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

zgooh19/04/2011 19:18

If possible, change the title name because

1- Reminds of code 1337 by nubz.
2-Isn't cool imo :)
3-If this is an important movie, why not make it striker the movie ?

Update the thread as soon as you can, mate, and take your time working on the movie

DiENOS19/04/2011 19:28

1337 is too overused name but ok because S7R1K3R is leet ^^ GL

scmb19/04/2011 20:32

Await some sick backwards jumps!
Good luck with project.

FLP19/04/2011 20:58

First I wanna agree with zgooh about movie name,if this is important project then you should rename it like striker the movie or something like that.Striker pls don't send some old jumps done sw,bw,I know you are a great trick jumper and your specialty are bhop combos so you have a lot unused trick jumps in that area.Geddyk,you are one of my favourite mm's and every your movie is better then the old one,I know that you will do your best.GL both :)

zythH^ moviemaker19/04/2011 23:03

player is S7R1K3R so the movie is almost perfect :X

seskes20/04/2011 13:43

Why do you guys keep using the same person in a movie. Why didnt you add PsK too ? ..

S7R1K3R20/04/2011 15:06

If some want to know this will be my last movie.Jumps are too good, the best I've ever done:)
And as far as the title ... I want to be "1337"! Why? - Because I made ​​very good jumps ... most backward and some forward:) I dont think thats a problem because "code 1337"..
Thank you geddyk and good luck!

moonulica20/04/2011 15:56

Originally posted by S7R1K3R
If some want to know this will be my last movie.Jumps are too good, the best I've ever done:)
And as far as the title ... I want to be "1337"! Why? - Because I made ​​very good jumps ... most backward and some forward:) I dont think thats a problem because "code 1337"..
Thank you geddyk and good luck!

you're not cocky at all..

memekrecord holder20/04/2011 19:22

I waiting for some screenshots! gl with this ;)

nikitich moviemaker20/04/2011 23:27

good luck man

Sinzhns25/05/2011 18:41

go updates with ss!

scmb25/05/2011 20:46

geddyK lazy

geddyK25/05/2011 21:17(edited 25/05/2011 21:18)

Originally posted by scmb
geddyK lazy

This =/

But don't worry fanb0is, very shortly mass of new screens, and can some teaser? Stay tuned!

zythH^ moviemaker25/05/2011 23:32

common show something :(

scmb26/05/2011 11:34

Originally posted by zythH^
common show something :(


in the end of june maybe

geddyK30/05/2011 18:49(edited 30/05/2011 19:54)

Updated with two new screens, adding banner and changing the 'Moviemaking facts'. Next already soon!

Thanks for your attention on the margin!

KyU.K31/05/2011 02:29

Gl geddyK the first one looks cool.

Page 1 of 3