S7R1K3R - 1337 [RELEASED!]

Started by geddyK
19/04/2011 19:12
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
Sinzhns31/05/2011 14:31

screen2-ARE YOUR GRAPHICS MAXIMISED?

jokeruz31/05/2011 20:54

Do your best , Simon!

LSD.03/06/2011 22:17

good luck, Szymon ! :D

geddyK05/06/2011 09:44(edited 05/06/2011 09:46)

Updated the 'Project status' & adding 1 more screen.

I decided that I will be updating my thread once a week and what's more it will be every Sunday. So, stay tuned to next Sunday ;)

By the way, I'd like to thank everyone who is supporting me. It is very important for me!

Having fun with those now :)

Nukk05/06/2011 10:26

wtf with quality?

geddyK05/06/2011 10:52(edited 05/06/2011 10:54)

Originally posted by Nukk
wtf with quality?

It isn't a fault of the quality, it is just such a moment (probably the fault of the quality is sticking in the map). I vouch for myself that the quality will be one from better, don't be worried :)

Nukk05/06/2011 15:42

oki :) but looks like pixels,not motion blur ;{ will wait.. :)

geddyK17/06/2011 19:31(edited 26/06/2011 18:22)

Hello all S7R1K3R's fans!

At the beginning, I would like very much to apologise for my delay on last Sunday. I was then very busy with various cases and I could simply not do it on time :^[
Quickly we forget about this fact and we are focusing on next screens which were already added earlier (to see them simply back to first page ;-)).

Screens are of course from the recent week, and already in closest.. next, also.. stay back!

Another good news is it, that our 'Project status' grew to 35% :)

For seeing 19th of June ;)

Best regards.

geddyK19/06/2011 13:09

I'm back with two new and fresh screens, see 'em!

Project status: 45%

/Note:
If you noticed, it is #4 update so far. 2 of them will still be and at 7th ready movie.
I can already betray a secret, that the predicted date of publication of the 1337 will fall out 17th of July :)

LSD.20/06/2011 17:16

80 % movie is bw tricks ? ;d

S7R1K3R20/06/2011 18:37

Originally posted by LSD.
80 % movie is bw tricks ? ;d

60-70% ;p

geddyK26/06/2011 11:14

Hello there.

UPDATE#5
I won't say much.. Simply see, what was already today brought up to date!

Ciao!

low-26/06/2011 13:36

screen 9 iz sexy

scmb26/06/2011 19:38

so damn good trick @ screen 9 guys :P right jimi ?

S7R1K3R26/06/2011 22:00

Originally posted by scmb
so damn good trick @ screen 9 guys :P right jimi ?

yes the best trick:)

geddyK04/07/2011 17:10

What's up guys!

Much it wasn't changed. Only 'Project status' & 'Moviemaking facts'. If you want to see what was changed simply give back! :D

I know this time without any screens, but you must already withstand to the end of the project, SO for seeing the movie at the premiere in two weeks! ;* ;)

Sincerely,
geddyK

juhx04/07/2011 18:02

Oh sexy chick :D

geddyK13/07/2011 15:02

Project status: 100% (Release Date: 17.07.2011)

:)

IceVip13/07/2011 15:06

Originally posted by geddyK
Project status: 100% (Release Date: 17.07.2011)

:)

hmm if its 100% then why don't you release it now eh? or it iz ar top zecret.

FLP13/07/2011 18:42

Originally posted by geddyK
Project status: 100% (Release Date: 17.07.2011)

:)

geddyk you are killing us,you finished the movie and you are gonna release it after 1 month wtf

Page 2 of 3