ENDLESS MOTION [FINISHED]

Started by DiENOS
01/05/2011 13:39
Read-Only
Page 1 of 4
DiENOS01/05/2011 13:39(edited 14/07/2011 21:48)

endless
MOTION


Hello friends , haters , admins , everything on this web... Today im start new project called " ENDLESS MOTION " its about one player who wants his name must be a secret to release this project. Jumps are epic and theme will be glichy/massive.



Music : relaxing energic music

Status :
INTRO : 100%

MID : 100%

OUTRO : 100%

Screens :

Release date : x.6.2011 - x.7.2011

Title : endless MOTION

Demos : u will see something " :O "

Player : Secret [ He wants it ]

Trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhTmjXgQsA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxBaa7pqoA

So stay tunned guys.

finzer01/05/2011 14:35

Good luck!

Originally posted by DiENOS
Hate me if u want ill hate u too so dont flame me.

That was useless :/

DiENOS01/05/2011 14:45(edited 01/05/2011 14:45)

maybe, just protection

evuly01/05/2011 15:12

You like wish for hate, good luck anyway. :-)

scmb01/05/2011 16:14

good luck with project.

burnhouse01/05/2011 19:22

gj, don't use the same glow

WqkO01/05/2011 20:49

Good luck, don't change your style, but don't overglow it, in your brand last video it was perfect but 0:41 - 0:46 was too much glowed, colors seemed hummm... idk. :P

DiENOS01/05/2011 20:50

yep thats my style

nobody^01/05/2011 21:22

Ok, I am scared to flame you!
That was just a joke. :-)

ON: Your previous works are really good and I hope that you will make another sweet movie.
Looking forward to it. :)

geddyK01/05/2011 23:12

Originally posted by nobody^
ON: Your previous works are really good and I hope that you will make another sweet movie.
Looking forward to it. :)

+ good luck ;-)

DiENOS02/05/2011 07:24(edited 02/05/2011 22:40)

Little update in description of movie :)

*Changed name
*Added screen

DiENOS05/05/2011 16:19

New screen : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/image3hj.jpg/

Something orange :D ?

Sinzhns05/05/2011 16:42

not orange agaaaaaaain :|

Punk^05/05/2011 17:11

I LOVE the sky on nuke! KEEP IT!

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #205/05/2011 17:13(edited 05/05/2011 17:14)

Looks amazing !

datslkk05/05/2011 17:30

Awesome aswell! Keep it up :)

DiENOS06/05/2011 08:26

Trailer coming soon !

Chichin mapperrecord holder06/05/2011 22:15

I got a feeling that it's going to be your best movie. GL :)

DiENOS07/05/2011 12:47

TRAILER ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhTmjXgQsA&feature=player_embedded

latlED07/05/2011 12:57

I just hope that in real movie music will be DnB :)

Page 1 of 4